You nostalgia, you lose.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Ok so I dragged out my old snes console (pal version) there and tried to get it working. It worked the last time i played it about... 3-5 years ago maybe lol.

Tried with a Gamecube AV output cable and the original tv antenna lead yet it just wouldn't display on the two tv's i tried :( (one was an HDTV). Could tell there was a signal going to the TV (I think) but it wasn't showing any picture/sound.

Now on the original TV antenna lead when I go in to manual tuning on both the normal TV and the HDTV between Channel 34 - 37 it looks as if there is a signal there but it's still not showing a picture.

Any help would be awesome, thanks. If you need any more information let me know.

<3

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Mine only worked when i linked it through a old vhs-recorder :p

+ its glitchy where you can find the output (like on what AV channel or something.

once i had to look for a specific channel on a specific Mhz to find the picture :p

those are all things you can try :)

ps. if you turn it on and the screen gets fuzzy it means the picture is there....somewhere......find it! :D

marvin

Tree Surgeon
:D I remember now that we used to put it through a VHS player. Also remember we used to use an RF switch so need to go find one of those, or buy one if needs be, to see if it works.

Aye the fuzzyness, that's what I meant when I was on Ch34-37!

Thanks!:)

EDIT: Routed through the the VCR, all I get is a blue screen once tuned in. It's the same on both the TV antenna lead and AV leads. :(

EDIT EDIT: GOT IT WORKING:D!!!!

Last edited:

lavadog

Head Gardener
SNES = win, I installed mine after reading this and am hooked on Punch Out! again :')