• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

WTB Intel

Souls

Official Helper
Can we have the ability to buy however many intel reports that we want? Honestly, I'm tired of buying in increments of 150. We're limited to how many time we can scan someone already :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Took me about 30 seconds to buy 1500 of each intel.
Surely protection from people accidently spending loads on em is worth 30 seconds of intel that lasts a week+

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Agreed!

If people spend all their funds on intel its their own fault!! Punish them!!! ;D

Ram

Head Gardener
Maybe an ID option as I like the protection or just increasing the cap to 1000 would be fine.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Cap of 1000 should be more than enough ;P

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You can buy 1,000 at a time now, as a max :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
AZZER:
it told me
You cannot order more than 150 intelligence items at a time.

i ordered 1,001.....SLOPPY CODING!!!! lol may wish to change that to say the correct number, 1,000