World Cup - Stage 2 - Applying - Nordic Region (Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franny

Head Gardener
Apply Here if you reside in Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway. State if you are applying for captaincy too.

Current Applicants -

alexx
Antinoobkiller
System
Yngwie
PepsiTwist aka 3p0 aka trepeo

[Edit by DA] You must be residing in the country you are applying to play for. Your eligibility is based on your current location - unfortunately we cannot confirm your birth place, we can only do checks on the country you are currently in.

World Cup Captains:

England - Martin

USA - Podunk

Australia & New Zealand - Flamey

Holland - Koeniej

Scotland, Ireland + Wales - No elected captain

Belgium + France - Intense

Nordic Region - No elected captain

Canada - Alcibiades

Eastern Europe + Asia No elected captain

-

Last edited by a moderator:

alexx

Harvester
o_O im applyin! can be captain i guess if no1 else wanna :0

Last edited:
My dream is to play by your side aleex :))

I signup. OK

im withdraw myself from this, Im not gonna contribute cause of Dark Angels moderation abuse. Pls someone teach him to act and moderate like a respectable moderator. and not like teenage kiddo moderator.

Last edited:

Pepsitwist

Beginner
Why not

PepsiTwist aka 3p0 aka trepeo applying.

activity high, contactability low, skill decent.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I will look at adding a poll to decide a captain during the week - (When someone actually sticks their hand up and says they will lead!)

Finland/Denmark/Sweden/Norway are lacking players atm! Contact your friends, get them to apply!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Unfortunately this PW is cancelled (indefinately) - Message from DA on it below:

On account of the fact that many teams have yet to forward me their BC payment, and flamey has dropped out as captain of Aus/NZ, I'm afraid this PW now looks extremely unlikely to happen.

At the start it didnt look *that* unlikely that each region would have such great difficulty finding 10 players, however unfortunately this has been the case - and if we don't have 5-6 teams of 10, we don't have a PW.

What I may look at doing in the near future is sorting some kind of UK based tournament, perhaps a north-south divide.

Apologies to all those looking forward to this, I for one was looking forward to a decent PW.

Status
Not open for further replies.