• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

what if?

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
what if, during havoc, we have ex-units for shitz and giggles (which is what havoc is for ohter then killing azzer). For example, we can have Bunker Busters back, and other junk that has dissappeared. i'm sure they'll be more fun then flag stealers.

i dont really know how many old units have been deleted, ive only been here a couple rounds and this is definitely not a suggestion to have old units before they got modified (like getting bikers that fire before PoMs, or vamps that fire R/C)

if it isnt too much of a hassle i reckon it would be good, and some old players might like reminiscing.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
No unit is truly deleted - just hidden, essentially, from public view. Could be interesting to see them play around in Havoc, although I would question why you'd want to... :p
Aside from seeing Steve's Ice Cream trucks plough through Azzer's defense, of course.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
well the only unit i can think of getting deleted is the Bunker buster,so i wanna see units that dont exist anymore (anyone wanna see a dinosaur? i do) and seriously we have flag stealers so why not? and like i said shitz and giggles

Changer

Head Gardener
White knights! Or Wizards! Cant remember which :p

was it Dark Knights and White Wizards?

Last edited:

Steve_God

Official Helper
No unit is truly deleted - just hidden, essentially, from public view. Could be interesting to see them play around in Havoc, although I would question why you'd want to... :p
Aside from seeing Steve's Ice Cream trucks plough through Azzer's defense, of course.
They rocked! \o/

On topic... it would be a fun addition, and lets face it, it's Havoc, it wouldn't change the nature of it, and would give a large amount of fluffy nostalgia :)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I spoke to Azzer in a PM about this earlier as he was on Mirc and i liked the idea.

He mentioned because of newer codes/adjustments/buffs and all the hidden bonuses and init changes and balances etc etc it would work, so he wouldnt bother

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I spoke to Azzer in a PM about this earlier as he was on Mirc and i liked the idea.

He mentioned because of newer codes/adjustments/buffs and all the hidden bonuses and init changes and balances etc etc it would work, so he wouldnt bother