Votg for Bushtarion!

morbo321

Beginner
Everyone go to http://www.mpogd.com and vote, from what I have seen its best way for the game to get new players and help the game grow! You can vote once per a day.

I know theirs only 1/2 a month left but we can surly beat the games in
the top 5 at the moment & even if they somehow beat us it's still good to get the advertisment their & we can try again next month :)

Also you can signup their & give a review to help as well :) but voting dose not need a signup :)

With MPOGD it really is better to get first as many people won't even look past it to the lower placements so go for first...

Bobbin

Head Gardener
Re: Votg for Bushtarion!

Or no.

We do a proper attempt at voting on Mpogd once every 12 months, as thats how often you can win. Azzer will likely change the ingame vote shortly (or next round). Once we win it. as we always do... we'll have to go for another vote site (usually the current one).

Last time we did a vote on mpogd i think Azzer co-ordinated it with a advertising campaign on the same site (or the month after.. when we showed as last months winner) and tbh.. should wait to get something co-ordinated like that again.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Theres no reason not to vote, IMO, sure there isn't a reward or anything but shouldn't it be rewarding enough to have more targets to munch on ?

Loz

Harvester

90 Bushtarion 5 0.04%

5 votes and bush is top 100 :shock:
the top game has 900 ish votes if the whole playerbase votes ONE time we will be top :shock:

come on think if the noobie targets :D

Darryl

Head Gardener

Loz said:
90 Bushtarion 5 0.04%

5 votes and bush is top 100 :shock:
the top game has 900 ish votes if the whole playerbase votes ONE time we will be top :shock:

come on think if the noobie targets :D

As Bobbin has already suggested, I think it better to wait until Azzer thinks it is a good time to vote on that site, as we can only win once per year. Winning before Azzer intends us to could potentially damage any plan Azz has for boosting the playerbase.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

well then we can just vote us up and not into first place im sure people try the games other than the one in 1st :p i know i do