Veteran Player award bug

Souls

Official Helper
Do Private worlds count towards your seasoned player/veteran player awards? I'm thinking that they do, unintentionally, because I have 7 W1 rounds and I already have my veteran player award. :p

Kuda

Official Helper
There is a possibility that you have more w1 rounds that aren't listed. At the end of age 4 when Azzer had a few silly rounds in w1 that don't list on the portal they also seemed to count towards the veteran award.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There is a possibility that you have more w1 rounds that aren't listed. At the end of age 4 when Azzer had a few silly rounds in w1 that don't list on the portal they also seemed to count towards the veteran award.

This! ^^

Souls

Official Helper
But I'm pretty sure I didn't play those rounds :S

Unless I just created an ID. :p

Kuda

Official Helper
even just creating an ID in those rounds would have counted :)

On the bright side, think of it as a bonus, it's alot of award points that you yourself believe you shouldn't have yet but do... so count yer blessings :)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
even just creating an ID in those rounds would have counted :)

On the bright side, think of it as a bonus, it's alot of award points that you yourself believe you shouldn't have yet but do... so count yer blessings :)

The ID would have to have been there when the round ended. So if you made one 2 days before the end, it would have counted.

Kuda

Official Helper
nah Martin, ID doesn't need to exist at round end for that award. It's based on activity. If you logged on for more than 36 ticks in the round, it counts as a round you were actively playing :)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
nah Martin, ID doesn't need to exist at round end for that award. It's based on activity. If you logged on for more than 36 ticks in the round, it counts as a round you were actively playing :)

Not when I did it, I had an ID which I deleted and got nothing for it. I was active more than 36 ticks ;)

Details for World 1, Round 28 - Azzer's Brother of Another Mother [1500]:
Game Mode: Standard

Score: 653,150,838 [Final Rank: 451] (Highest score held: 7,366,382,106. Highest rank held: 1 for 251 ticks)
Acres: 1,394 [Highest Held: 12,995]
Final Tag: Solo
Effectiveness: 3,526,152 [Final Rank: 30]
Bounty Hunting: 95,793,860 [Final Rank: 10]

The ID was created on: Mon 18th Aug, 2008. 18:11:48
The ID was deleted on: Wed 10th Sep, 2008. 19:30:12
The ID was deleted because: Self Deleted

I got no awards for that round (I think it was that one), which meant even though I had played every round, I got the Veteran award a round after most others.
So unless it was changed....

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Definitely needs your ID to exist at round end :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I believe you must have an ID at the end of the round for any award ^^