Tutorial

Elderveld

Official Helper
I cant seem to find it, in forums and/or manual.

so:

Does anyone know or where can i find the full tutorial steps and its awards!

i forgot:p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
I cant seem to find it, in forums and/or manual.

so:

Does anyone know or where can i find the full tutorial steps and its awards!

i forgot:p

You have disabled tutorial mode. You can continue or restart the tutorial anytime from ID Settings.

as a spoint of interest:
I have a feeling though may be wrong, tutorial was introduced when h/f had been removed. as such azzer had originally added tutorial completion gives you the entitled profile award. (im guessing this was changed back to getting an h/f title when h/f returned)

anyway what it does now is as follows:

These steps have a reward for completing them:
Step 2: £120,000 reward, which is to be used for hiring 25 gardeners and 25 harvesters.
Step 4: +10 to all seeds and plants in stock, after heading to the maintenance page.
Step 7: +50 to all seeds and plants in stock, after heading to the supply depot page.
Step 14: £100,000,000 only after reaching 750 cultivated land, to go towards your first development.

you can readu up on it here

personally i think ill not be hiring more harvs/gards as per step 3 until a bit further in even though this is the reason you get the additional £120,000 , as it will likely be a better start if i simply get additional seeds/plants. poor new players getting told to do silly things by the tutorial :(

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
well, it DOES give you the money to do it.. :p we just abuse it and use it for means other than was intended! :D

avash

Harvester
Just to clarify, as I usually follow each step by step.

You get the 120k to buy staff, but if you dont buy the staff you can't go to the further steps of the tutorial can you?