To Abort, or Not to Abort?

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
http://www.birthornot.com/

The abortion issue has been a controversial topic for decades that reaches to the core of every person in America. Often voters will even base their entire choice on this one topic alone, disregarding everything else the politician has to offer in the vain hope that their “chosen one” will be able to effect change on this issue.

We all like to think that our opinions matter, but so often there is no effective outlet for our beliefs to change lives. While most people have a definite opinion about abortion and take a stance as being either “Pro-Life” or “Pro-choice”, very few have an opportunity to do more than voice their concern to their elected representative. The concerns that we voice to those around us don’t seem to change the status-quo. Unless you are put into the position of having to make this decision in a setting that actually makes a difference, the debate does not affect anything.

Voting is such an integral part of the American identity. We vote on everything. We vote on things ranging from the best singer on American Idol to who the next leader of the free world will be. Wouldn’t it be nice to voice your opinion and have it actually make a difference in the real world? Why not vote on whether to continue or abort an actual pregnancy? Your vote can help a real couple to make a decision on this issue.

We would like to keep you informed on our pregnancy as if it was your own; posting our thoughts and feelings as we struggle to make this decision. We would like you to see what we see and feel what we feel. We invite you take this journey with us as we contemplate our own options and encourage you to utilize this site to vote and voice your opinion in a way that will have a real consequence… in a way that truly matters. Here, your vote will not go unheard.

I think this may be a new low point for western society.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I voted abortion, purely because I think I'd rather be dead than learn, in some years time, my parents allowed random people from the internets to decide my fate.

saint1d

Head Gardener
Makes me sick. Next there will be a tv show with pregnant couple playing games, the winner gets to keep their unborn child, the loser has an abortion.

Davs

Garden Designer
You guys get that this is a hoax with the intention of generating exactly that response, right?

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
FXCKING, THERE'S MADNESS EVERYWHERE.

In other news, in the real world - This couldn't possibly be true.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
pope%20palpatine.jpg