Tiger's P-World

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Im thinking about doing another P-World...only due to the fact im bored as ****.

Just seeing who'd be interested...

Zaheen

BANNED
Then also count me in :p.. I'd say no restarts tbh
Depends on the settings.

If it's a silly high fund and insane land start count then I'll probably pass, they are full of noobs who just keep restarting after a suicide.

I said restart because last time I played a PW I was Rank 1 for a week and nobody could take me down. Even with 20 players restarting Military I was still up there. Without any restarts it would have been boring for everyone.

Anyway Dax will probably try get me banned so he can try claim his first ever victory...quite funny really. If you wanted me not to sign up so you could win then why didn't you just say so? It's like I do let people win, since I care about greater things in life.

FeR

Harvester
Then also count me in :p.. I'd say no restarts tbh
Depends on the settings.

If it's a silly high fund and insane land start count then I'll probably pass, they are full of noobs who just keep restarting after a suicide.

I said restart because last time I played a PW I was Rank 1 for a week and nobody could take me down. Even with 20 players restarting Military I was still up there. Without any restarts it would have been boring for everyone.

Anyway Dax will probably try get me banned so he can try claim his first ever victory...quite funny really. If you wanted me not to sign up so you could win then why didn't you just say so? It's like I do let people win, since I care about greater things in life.

Yes, you always care about greater things in life. However, you spend 16/18 hours a day playing the game.
I cant get it. I dont think you have a life outside the game actually. Unless you dont sleep, so 16 hours for bush 8 hours for that other great life? Or maybe your day has 32 hours?

Zaheen

BANNED
Yes, you always care about greater things in life. However, you spend 16/18 hours a day playing the game.
I cant get it. I dont think you have a life outside the game actually. Unless you dont sleep, so 16 hours for bush 8 hours for that other great life? Or maybe your day has 32 hours?
I am planning to take over the world.

I have already built a bot that plays Bushtarion for me, the bot is so great it has more skill than any player that has ever signed up.

I cannot give anything else away at present, get to know me to understand why I am so active, or please stop provoking.

Have a nice PW anyway, let's not ruin this thread with abuses.

I would say I'll play but I don't think I'm going to be a match for Zaheen and his intelligence
Look up what the meaning of Zaheen means, in Arabic.

You will understand. Call it gifted, call it whatever you want.

I'm gone.

Oh and, come and get me noobs, I challenge this entire player base to kill me.

Last edited:

FeR

Harvester
I cannot give anything else away at present, get to know me to understand why I am so active, or please stop provoking.

Sorry, but there is nothing you can say to make playing a game 18 hours being an excuse.

I dont care if you are active. I dont care if you love the game and cant quit. I really dont care. The only thing im just BORED of reading, is you saying you care about greater things everytime and not caring about the game, even after saying you quit and all, and then see you here spending 18 hours a day playing it.

You cannot spend 18 hours a day doing something you dont care. If you do, then , im sorry my friend, but you might be a idiot.

Zaheen

BANNED

Sorry, but there is nothing you can say to make playing a game 18 hours being an excuse.

I dont care if you are active. I dont care if you love the game and cant quit. I really dont care. The only thing im just BORED of reading, is you saying you care about greater things everytime and not caring about the game, even after saying you quit and all, and then see you here spending 18 hours a day playing it.

You cannot spend 18 hours a day doing something you dont care. If you do, then , im sorry my friend, but you might be a idiot.
FeR, you know nothing about me, my life or why I am so active. If you ever start making your own business you might actually understand. Until that day comes please, go and troll somebody else. You are not even 1/10th of the man I am, if you feel the need to jump in with the others at something to trivial.

I think your 24/7 contact-ability is by far worse than someone who has enjoyment in a game they play. You lose sleep, I don't? I sleep whenever the hell I want undisturbed, I do whatever I want, whenever I want.

Now seriously, leave me alone please. The people I tutor are smarter than you...

I play other games too if you think I just sit on this one. I can calculate 2-3 players AR perfectly and send calculated and numerical mobs in about 60 seconds. Just because my "online ticks" or my mobs show insane activity, don't misunderstand activity for sheer brilliance and intelligence. Or what I can do with a bunch of numbers.

I am sorry you feel this way about me, but I cannot change your bent brain for you so go see a shrink and then we'll talk business, if you want. If not, I don't want to talk you about anything, most importantly about Bushtarion, I just play this to pass time in my spare/free time which right now I have a lot of.

Once my business starts to boom, you will hear no more from this mushroom.

I'm gone.

Chris_

Head Gardener

FeR, you know nothing about me, my life or why I am so active. If you ever start making your own business you might actually understand. Until that day comes please, go and troll somebody else. You are not even 1/10th of the man I am, if you feel the need to jump in with the others at something to trivial.

I think your 24/7 contact-ability is by far worse than someone who has enjoyment in a game they play. You lose sleep, I don't? I sleep whenever the hell I want undisturbed, I do whatever I want, whenever I want.

Now seriously, leave me alone please. The people I tutor are smarter than you...

I play other games too if you think I just sit on this one. I can calculate 2-3 players AR perfectly and send calculated and numerical mobs in about 60 seconds. Just because my "online ticks" or my mobs show insane activity, don't misunderstand activity for sheer brilliance and intelligence. Or what I can do with a bunch of numbers.

I am sorry you feel this way about me, but I cannot change your bent brain for you so go see a shrink and then we'll talk business, if you want. If not, I don't want to talk you about anything, most importantly about Bushtarion, I just play this to pass time in my spare/free time which right now I have a lot of.

I'm gone.

Jesus christ you're a delusional ****. I actually feel sorry for you

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I would say I'll play but I don't think I'm going to be a match for Zaheen and his intelligence

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I'm gone.

I started a business, I worked a ridiculous amount of hours a day and was on the phone loads and had many meetings and we weren't even making any money... If you're at home you won't make any money :p