• Petrol Bomber/Jeep

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

silentnick

Planter
Which are better?

Petrol Bomber/Jeep
Nutter/Attack Dog

Also, favoured ratios would be appreciated!

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Re: Thugs

I doubt anyone can say which are better... it depends on your playstay and wether you play solo or allied... I wouldn't suggest attack dogs if you are allied tho.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Petrols is a bit more offensive while dogs a better defensive option.
With petrols you have a very good lethal unit that fires range, has low eta and can do lots of damage in rush attacks, killing flak in defence too, very good protestor/sd killers. However they are rarelly used as all round let and jeeps are not that usefull in an alliance unless you are winner of valuation.
Dogs are the best flak killers/tick in the game, offer very good defence against early ranged only lethals, their cost is very low and can be used all round to flak your tl's.
So just pick the one that is suitable for your style and aims :)

Augustus

Head Gardener

PB's if ur part of an Ally and defend a lot, Nutters if your on your own or have poor defence in your Ally. PB's are always best IMO as they are good killers that can be obtained fairly early on in the round. Then you get Jeeps to flak TL's or mass for defending other Ally members.

silentnick

Planter

Part of an alliance, where defence should be top notch..... so wanted for both attacking and defence.

When I attack people, I like to do as much damage as possible - so are Petrol Bombers/Jeeps better?

Augustus

Head Gardener

silentnick said:
Part of an alliance, where defence should be top notch..... so wanted for both attacking and defence.

When I attack people, I like to do as much damage as possible - so are Petrol Bombers/Jeeps better?

I would say so. Attack Dogs are great, but only fire at close. By then a lot of them will have been killed during range/middle.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

If you're relying on your Attack Dogs to actually fire, you're playing the route wrong.

Attack dogs only use are to die... so your decent units... Well... Don't :D

Splatter

Weeder

I would have to say Nutters, because they're absolutely hilarious... I won't forget that round where I massed nutters and hoolies and terrorised the garg players who rushed my alliance :D

Loz

Harvester

Splatter said:
I would have to say Nutters, because they're absolutely hilarious... I won't forget that round where I massed nutters and hoolies and terrorised the garg players who rushed my alliance :D

:shock: what round was that i think it was me :mad:

Eden

Planter

MAss dogs + MAss nutters FTW!!!

If you are in a GOOD ally say top 7/10 dogs are awesome for suicide defense. otherwise, go pbs if you don't want to suicide defense.

cb1202

Head Gardener

Thieves FTW!!!! The fast moving easy land steals are awesome.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

PB is my favourite route to go in a PW.
So easy to win it with them.
:p

And if you can remember mine and Demattos jeep whoring that got them nerfed? :D

PB ROUTE FTW!

But if i was thinking now.
I would go attack dogs
Because im so active i would be hard to steal from