This Round Has A Winner - The Hell Allaince - Nice Job

D3CYPH3R

Digger
Re: This Round Has A Winner - The Hell Allaince - Nice Job

Polo said:
IceOfFire said:
Twigley said:
I think you will find Blackbriar and Treadstone took early initiative on Hell but Marvel at the time wouldnt join in.

I was gonna say that! Marvel didn't join in as they were "after rank 1 points".

We just got raped as we had 20 players with SGTs and Spike traps, they had autos then PAs. We died easily of course.

TBH resistance prob won't work, but i'd rather have fun and give it ago. So take your negativity else where :p
You gave us your IDs by hitting us. You can hardly moan about us pwning you when we wouldn't have been able to hit you if you didn't send first. Plus we killed you with PB and Autos, PA weren't done then.

I thought it was amusing when we stared taking land from them b4 we got spies, then realise we were hitting both at the same time, not just one of them :D our intel was pro ;)

CLem

Head Gardener

Iamsmart said:
Isn't this a 'leaving thread'

:eek:

you tell them mister!!

pdxjeff

Digger

It is a Fair well thread, interesting how it's developed, to bad it has gotten a little negative.

It is nice to live with fear of needed a computer close by. Summer, live it and lovin it.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Good luck in real life pdxjeff!

Its sad to see you go, I dont know you but you seem to have a great attitude! Maybe you will come back and can reach your goal of being top 100 or in a top alliance.