The next xbox/ ps3 Fad

Saints

Harvester
Are there any games suppose to be coming out that are suppose to be as good as halo3 and CoD4???

Like everyone had halo3 everyone played it on my friends list and now everyone had cod4 and everyone on my list plays it. i was wondering if any new games are suppose to come out, so i can look out for them im getting bored of cod4 so im going back to halo4 i kinda want a new game. :p and i still got some xmas money to spend i want new games :D

Tim

Harvester
Re: The next xbox/ ps3 Fad

Different genre of game but all the hype right now is about Grand Theft Auto 4. It's due out anytime between now and the end of April (some sources are optimistically quoting March 3rd whereas my pre-order for the game has quoted 29th April as the release date.

Should be a really good & interesting game. I've heard there are a lot of improvements to gameplay aspects as well as the obvious graphical improvements. And the rumours are that you will be able to go online, form gangs and go and terrorise the city.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

GTA4 will be immense.. Nothing I'm really looking forward to on my console all that much... Am enjoying Bioshock and Mass Effect immensly.. And Halo3 for the online play (I'll never touch the solo campaign though... ever.)

Other than GTA4 there's nothing major really.. I'll just wait and see what pops up and i feel like buying :p

evilsheep

Digger

Tim said:
Different genre of game but all the hype right now is about Grand Theft Auto 4. It's due out anytime between now and the end of April (some sources are optimistically quoting March 3rd whereas my pre-order for the game has quoted 29th April as the release date.

Should be a really good & interesting game. I've heard there are a lot of improvements to gameplay aspects as well as the obvious graphical improvements. And the rumours are that you will be able to go online, form gangs and go and terrorise the city.

GTAIV has been dated for 29th of April... so i guess your pre-order is the one to listen to most of the time =P
DMC4 comes out Feb. 5th which i cant wait for =D
Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out the 9th if you have a wii (i'm going to buy one for that reason lol)