The Mentalist

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Hello...

This is an odd request but Google, or more ability to use Google is letting me down. The Mentalist TV program was on TV last night and while my girlfriend and I were watching it she said "oh, that's a book I'd love to read" but for the life of me I can't remember what it was! The book was a psychology book about the minds of murders or serial killers or something which a girl collects in one of the earlier scenes... I think.

I've managed to work out the episode is called "Red in Tooth and Claw" which is Episode 14 of Season 5. However, I can't find anywhere where I can stream it! I've tried to buy the episode off Amazon as that was my only option but it only lets you if you are in the US...

Wondering if anyone can help me out? I'm making notes of things she had mentioned she'd like so I can get them for her upcoming birthday - help me be a good boyfriend!

Thanks Team.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Watchseries is the best. I don't know which servers / services will work best for you - but I look for putlocker /sockshare links first. Then gorillavid, then played.to, vid.me, vid.up, then if I really have to novamov, movshare, videoweed. This is the order of speedy delivery from those links. At least for my location.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
4:35 "Natural Born Killers the Evolutionary Roots of Murder"

It's not an actual book. It's made up.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
4:35 "Natural Born Killers the Evolutionary Roots of Murder"

It's not an actual book. It's made up.

Thanks guys.

hmmmm... any suggestions on an interesting read about that kind of topic? She has a degree in psychology so doesn't need to be one for Joe Normal (i.e. dumbasses like me) but as it's recreational it doesn't need to be totally academic...

Also Spike, I almost texted you today to say how much I appreciated those Sky links you sent me, meant I could watch both City and L'pool games today! So useful! :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Martin - A funny and fairly shocking one I picked up a few years back was "Super Freakonomics". It's a sequel book but can be read in whatever order as all it does is apply economics to human situations. Hilarious.

Brain food for psych people are:

* Hannibal (awesome TV series - Eddie Izzard is the bomb)
* Dexter (the Darkly Dreaming Dexter book series is fantastic, too)

And my law post-grad other half is feet deep in Game of Thrones. If your lady isn't afraid of stepping out of princess world for a bit of bad language and fairly graphic sex/violence then I highly recommend this, too. The books are far more in depth in graphic details, but whatever.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Haha. No Problem dude. I watch almost everything online these days, so i've almost always got a way to watch something. Unlucky on the result for you though.

I was trying to enjoy watching the football in the pub, until someone (no names mentioned ) *cough*Dax*cough* started attacking me..... :p lol