Tabula Rasa?

DR4545

Pruner
Anyone playing Tabula Rasa?

So far, I'm loving it but only have a small group of friends I'm playing with.

I'm on Pegasus server.

If anyone's contemplating it, I say get it, I like it better than WoW and I've played a fair few MMORPGs.
The maps are a lot more dynamic than anything in WoW, more action, and solo-able instances if you're overleveled by a bit. Also, you're not stuck finding 5 peeps to run lower level instances, most can be run with 2-3. And, people get some Exp from mobs a lot lower level than them compared to wow, so people are more willing to help because it's not like in wow where they get no exp for it.
I don't know what the endgame will be like yet, though.

DR4545

Pruner
Re: Tabula Rasa?

I forgot to mention my favorite thing about the game: You can "hearth" from anywhere, anytime, and you can make the portals 2-way so you can go back to town and head right back. You also don't need to log out at Inns :D

Another cool thing is that the enemies aren't all friendly to each other, so sometimes you will come across several enemies fighting against each other. You also often run across firefights between friendly soldiers and groups of enemies.

I also like the way the aliens will come and attack your towns, and you can conquer alien towns and claim them. So, the maps are very dynamic.

twuncher

Weeder
Re: Tabula Rasa?

sounds like some of the better things from UO :) then again its the same designer if i had time i would definatly check it out hehe