Straya declares war on CS

Coon1

BANNED
Hai Kients,

We kan haz fuk at 0600gmt. No fuks til den cos we gif u warnings.

U ded cos straya beta dan euro alwayz.

K?

Ex oh ex oh

- Straya (Coon & Ck)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
don't worry sir, i'm from the internet.

Translations: LOL, Dey have teh AIDZ.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
maybe, but i believe the point is that you are using him all the same. to say you aren't would be folly.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
Coon shows me zero love trust me,still annoyed not a single of his golem died defending CK other night!

I was doing a better job killing you lot before these two nubs awoke anyway,I just want to see a level playing field..once you've been killed enough will move on dw

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Coon shows me zero love trust me,still annoyed not a single of his golem died defending CK other night!

I was doing a better job killing you lot before these two nubs awoke anyway,I just want to see a level playing field..once you've been killed enough will move on dw

Can you hurry up and get the "solo aka multis" to send with you
Make it more interesting please.
You are such a feline hiding behind AR so no one can kill you

Last edited by a moderator:

AnTnEy

Harvester

Atleast you can spell better, thanks for that

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon

You are such a pussy hiding behind AR so no one can kill you

Your such a pussy hiding behind 19 people,ally play has no skill anymore ye amateur.

Go back to your home on whore island

Elderveld

Official Helper

Your such a gent hiding behind 19 people,ally play has no skill anymore ye amateur.

Go back to your home on craggy island

It is funny you don't even deny it anymore.

You know wat true skill is? Playing solo, no cheats/multi's, mutual attacking or have your multi's trigger on you when u get incomming.

Do well under those circomstances, then we'll talk.

So far you are the biggest loser and noob of the round, if not last fwew rounds.

Btw: Actions have been taken to inform Azzer, don't be suprised if you try to log-in one day, and see yourself being banned. (yes that still happens, verry rare though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerrysminion

Harvester

Your such a pussy hiding behind 19 people,ally play has no skill anymore ye amateur.

Go back to your home on whore island

If you have to cheat to win... you have already lost.

Go home.

Coon1

BANNED

Atleast you can spell better, thanks for that

Fuka u bb hehe

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon

Your such a gent hiding behind 19 people,ally play has no skill anymore ye amateur.

Go back to your home on craggy island

It is funny you don't even deny it anymore.

You know wat true skill is? Playing solo, no cheats/multi's, mutual attacking or have your multi's trigger on you when u get incomming.

Do well under those circomstances, then we'll talk.

So far you are the biggest loser and noob of the round, if not last fwew rounds.

Btw: Actions have been taken to inform Azzer, don't be suprised if you try to log-in one day, and see yourself being banned. (yes that still happens, verry rare though)

Excellent while he's there he can change the ally's to 10 man please.

I've done it under those circumstances and still continue too,if there was a 20 man stargazer alliance you really wouldn't stand a chance :)