Star Wars : The Old Republic

Max

Garden Designer
Has this game become free to play yet? If so, I might download it and become a newbie myself xD

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's fun for about a week. Last time i played it (was still pay for play) it was very repetitive. Fun, and "lore wise" it was glorious but (almost) more boring than most MMORPGs. That being said, it's still a fun time every coupla months.

Max

Garden Designer
Since I enjoyed KOTOR, but really would only play for the storylines, I'm watching a few of the stories on youtube instead.

Mostly because I don't have the time to play the game, and got bored trying to download 25GB anyway, and this way I get to enjoy the storyline as a kind of movie xD

I know a few other people have played the game in the past though - ask Kuda for example!

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
very similar to WoW. with all the diff classes and everything.
I've only played on imperial side. Still enojyed it, but haven't really played for a while.
What exactly do you want to know?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
very similar to WoW. with all the diff classes and everything.
I've only played on imperial side. Still enojyed it, but haven't really played for a while.
What exactly do you want to know?

WoW is arguably a better and more polished game when I compared the two but it has a decade (?) long headstart on Star Wars. I still enjoyed the game, almost more so because it was SW. I grew up on SW, I didn't grow up on WoW's universe.

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
yeah i know what you mean Alci. i read the EU. and the thing i have enjoyed the most so far is seeing what certain creatures/species look like in the game and how they differ from what i thought.