SplitBound have gone to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Back when more than 4 people played the game it was extremely common for the alliance that won flak wars to win the round.

nightwish

Pruner
From my observations, SB are back in the game with account names pointing to R1 alliances names, exemples i noticed are ''Lukey multy 1'', ''Leeroy_multy_3'' and ''Leeroy_multy2''. There is probably more than that ...

SB are really low on the respect scale even trying to impersonate other players. On the other hands, it's safe to assume that if they are impersonating that means they are big fans of these other players.

NightNinja

Harvester
You do know it was highly uncommon for the alliance that won flak wars to win the entire round until 2 rounds ago?!

correct me if Im wrong by all means...but during the flak wars part it was really close this time around. When you guys got CW's it changed the game as that unit usually does when it hits. I dont consider that part to be flak wars anymore once hax-ors and spys are being used cause its not just "blind" attacks.

Also as it stands you guys won...but way I see it you guys aint getting it without atleast somewhat of a fight what fun is that. Hell that isnt fun for you guys up at top even without a challenge for the next 59-60 days either.

Antney
And Im not mad at you guys just thought you guys were SplitBound not Bed Time :p If you guys dont want to get gang raped disband. Hell I heard Rooster needs some help :D

NightNinja

Harvester
Back when more than 4 people played the game it was extremely common for the alliance that won flak wars to win the round.

well those were days with over ten alliances worth of players. hell it used to be pretty good being a top five ally back then now there is barely even 5.

Coon1

BANNED
You do know it was highly uncommon for the alliance that won flak wars to win the entire round until 2 rounds ago?!

correct me if Im wrong by all means...but during the flak wars part it was really close this time around. When you guys got CW's it changed the game as that unit usually does when it hits. I dont consider that part to be flak wars anymore once hax-ors and spys are being used cause its not just "blind" attacks.

Also as it stands you guys won...but way I see it you guys aint getting it without atleast somewhat of a fight what fun is that. Hell that isnt fun for you guys up at top even without a challenge for the next 59-60 days either.

Antney
And Im not mad at you guys just thought you guys were SplitBound not Bed Time :p If you guys dont want to get gang raped disband. Hell I heard Rooster needs some help :D

Just to clarify i was only in NNC for about 2 days of play before i quit out of boredom.

By the sounds of it, they will have a fight though. Or at least i hope so.

NightNinja

Harvester
Yeah I still consider you one of them maybe in spirit alone at this point. And I do to most of the players remaining is awake at least. Well come back and help take em down might be fun sir. And my bad about last round sir.

NightNinja

Harvester
yeah

yeah

IMG-20151004-WA0000.jpg well DVS not Sith very dumb in his actions admitted to having multies to a fellow ally member of mine

NightNinja

Harvester
Make that DVS I guess just woke to the message from my buddy didn't read it right. Sith you are still a tool but statement withdrawn about you at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.