Spies

magpie

Planter
Guess this round will be ruined again by these idiots,my round is anyway.
What is wrong with these people....go find something else too do.

By me a completley fed up dedicated player, who just wants a fairer game, ban these noobs.....or do people like me just quit?

May se well!!!

Gooner

Head Gardener
Couldn't agree more, intel is useful but runing other peoples rounds for an early ID list just is sucky. Yet another reason for the declining playerbase.

So here's a thanks to the minority who feel the need to do it, ty.

Davs

Garden Designer
Couldn't agree more, intel is useful but runing other peoples rounds for an early ID list just is sucky. Yet another reason for the declining playerbase.

So here's a thanks to the minority who feel the need to do it, ty.

Spying doesn't affect the number of people playing tbh. Spying has been going for years and hasn't changed in any way. The playerbase is just dwindling anyway.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
But Davs you must admit that that sort of behaviour does not encourage people to stick around. Therefore it is probably one of many causes of people leaving. Not a major one but definitely important.

Also, it stands to reason that while strictly going by the numbers, spying doesn't contribute heavily to dwindling playerbase. Working off percentages tho, losing a few people at this stage to spying would be considerably more damaging than in previous rounds.

Amanala

Harvester
I don't see the problem at all, I am of the opinion that it's a perfectly legit. tactic. If people spy on you, it's your own fault.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Tbh it does suck when people spy. I dont see the need for it really, especially with the lower playerbase and evertying.

BUT I don't think its the end of your round or anything so dramatic if you do have a spy. If it happens deal with it and get over it and try and make sure you think more carefully about who you recruit in the future.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
All that land loss is upsetting as its obvious how it was obtained. Good on those guys for using their ultimate skills to ruin the start for the other allie, hope you all tucked yourselves into bed with smug feelings of superiority.

Amanala

Harvester
All that land loss is upsetting as its obvious how it was obtained. Good on those guys for using their ultimate skills to ruin the start for the other allie, hope you all tucked yourselves into bed with smug feelings of superiority.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Ah, this thread again.

Everyone is on even ground at the start. If you think spies are so unfair and they "ruin your round" (Stop crying, we're 5 days in), then try using one yourself. Several alliances this round have managed to avoid any spies getting in, it's your own fault for recruiting them.

Good job abandoning your alliance by the way.

Amanala

Harvester
Ah, this thread again.

Everyone is on even ground at the start. If you think spies are so unfair and they "ruin your round" (Stop crying, we're 5 days in), then try using one yourself. Several alliances this round have managed to avoid any spies getting in, it's your own fault for recruiting them.

Totally agree with the above post.

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
This is why everybody should go solo, or at most have a one man alliance. That way you have greater security from spies. Problem Solved

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Three brilliant points in one post - And not one of the usual crowd either, kudos.

Stop crying, we're 5 days in

it's your own fault for recruiting them.

All three are my opinion. If you are going to whine about something that has happened to hundreds many more times than it has happened to you, then you just aren't cut out for this game.
It's a strategy-based war game. Spies exist in real war, so why not in Bushtarion?
Simply put, deal with it.

Oh, and lol:
This is why everybody should go solo, or at most have a one man alliance. That way you have greater security from spies. Problem Solved

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
All three are my opinion. If you are going to whine about something that has happened to hundreds many more times than it has happened to you, then you just aren't cut out for this game.
It's a strategy-based war game. Spies exist in real war, so why not in Bushtarion?
Simply put, deal with it.

Just cause others have done it in past dosnt make it right.

So when the spy is found out i guess a fireing squad gets called in to shoot them, this happens in wars and seeing how bush is a war game I guess that must be ok too.

Its a war game not a war and games are suppossed to be fun for the people playing this is fun for a few people and no fun for the targeted allie.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Ah, this thread again.

that's a load of crap. why should we have to stoop to such low levels? that's like saying if one person started kicking people in the balls, those people should then go around kicking other people in the balls. and i personally don't think everyone should kick everyone in the balls.

/balls metaphor

what does QFT mean?

Davs

Garden Designer
Ah, this thread again.

that's a load of crap. why should we have to stoop to such low levels? that's like saying if one person started kicking people in the balls, those people should then go around kicking other people in the balls. and i personally don't think everyone should kick everyone in the balls.

/balls metaphor

what does QFT mean?

Nice metaphor - I like it.
QFT = quoted for truth.

Whilst I see no real point in griping about spying (it happens every round and it's technically a legitimate tactic - it breaks no rules) I obviously don't like it.

In short: Toby wins.