[Recruiting] Solo Group

Coon1

BANNED
Just putting a feeler out there to see if anyone would be keen to make a solo group with the purpose of killing NNC.

Kind of want to give them a challenge and have some fun so looking for 4/5 people who are active/contactable.

If you account share or multi you need not apply.

If i get 4/5 people who are keen i'll make an ID and start.

PM me here or whatsapp ne if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

Harvester
Just putting a feeler out there to see if anyone would be keen to make a solo group with the purpose of killing NNC.

Kind of want to give them a challenge and have some fun so looking for 4/5 people who are active/contactable.

If your names Sith or Ash you will not be considered.

If you're a giant douche also apply here... ;-) x

It's a shame really, Would have very much been up for having a few good digs!
Your loss ...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Why would I be mad?

Just beware solo group: If you don't win in 2 hours, he'll start to throw a tantrum.

nightwish

Pruner
I would be happy to help but I'm robo

Were you the guy that had a dozen accounts last round? Bypass of the system?

Yes he was

Aw.sweet. just make 10 rpg's and were golden... burrr:shock:

is that stargazer really the dumbass that was bypassofthesystem? if so even with 10 accounts he won't do a difference over rank 100 he is too affraid to loose score even if he have 10 accounts to clone troops from xD.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
That's me,tried it once (hence the name bypass of the system) Not afraid to own up otherwise I would of deleted before rank final screen shots.

This game is dead,I don't play for rank anymore.Im trying different things ;)

¥Sith¥

BANNED

And why would I not be considered? I would be a awesome candidate for this position if it was to become my interest. Any leader as in u Coon, willing to lower your effectiveness for own personal and selfish reasons would not make a good leader, for that reason I'm out any ways

Coon1

BANNED

And why would I not be considered? I would be a awesome candidate for this position if it was to become my interest. Any leader as in u Coon, willing to lower your effectiveness for own personal and selfish reasons would not make a good leader, for that reason I'm out any ways

In my opinion you are a player of below average skill and a person of low genetic stock. That is why you would not be considered.

I also wouldn't want any attack plans being "accidentally" leaked again.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Yeah it did.

Someone keeps deleting posts and it's getting annoying