Solo Group? PNAP?

Seetal

Weeder
Are there any solo groups out there? I'm playing solo this round and am wondering if there's a solo group around because last time I played there was a fairly big solo group.
If not then i'm in need of a pnap, so PM me with your info if your interested. Thanks

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I know DaX is involved with a group. I don't think they're very serious, but I reckon they're around 5-10 people. DaX is banned on the forums though, but try DaX2 or find him on irc. :)

Refined

Weeder
I'd like to know this as well; played the last ~20 days of the last round as PB, playing as PB once again since about day 30 of this round :)

Seetal

Weeder
Seetal! <3

Hey dude how's it going?

Well my man, well, sucked in for another round by the dastardly JJ before he up'd and left me high and dry! How are things with you?

Things are good, I'm not doing too bad solo. I actually quite enjoy it more than I'd expected. Probably the better choice for me this round rather than being allied.
I'm hoping for some ally wars amongst the lower allies at the moment because things are kinda stale for me of late. One can never hope too much and a gentle nudge in the right direction always helps :p