Slowest Internet speed

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Lol, that REALLY is slow.

This is my speed using the recommended server:

404492121.png

Mattheus

Head Gardener
While mine isn't as slow as yours Tapeyy, it's still slower then what seems to be the average on here :/

404514698.png

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
This is my connection at uni shared with 5 other people:

Mattheus

Head Gardener
WTF. I need to go down to my ISP and start setting people on fire or something

timtadams

Landscape Designer
404605393.png

Slower than Mattheus and i am closer 0_o But then again i am in Australia xD

But my old dialup (which i had till about 6 months ago) was like a fraction of what Tapeyys is now (like 56 kb/s), downloading was death! Just one page could take like > 20 seconds to download!
So just think Tapeyy, all those poor people on dial up!

-TimA

Tapeyy

Pruner
forget dial up I was using my phone up until a mouth and a bit ago. Btw mine is from the standard package in south Africa.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Speed to a random close server doesn't mean much. You should all check your speed to the very same server so you have something that can be compared.

Chezz

Harvester

Even though it's not as fast as some other people here, I still feel its rather decent for surfing in general, so I don't really bother.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Agree with Chezz 100%. Mine is slower but as far as im concerned its fast enough. All i use internet for is bushy, chat, online gaming (ps3 FTW!) and research when im at uni.

Maybe if you download tonnes of stuff, then its good to have a high speed connection. Actually, i wouldnt mind one for those stupid PS3 updates xD

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Well i got like 7 times faster speed on the Chicago server than on the recomended romanian server :D

Tapeyy

Pruner
Tomtree you are making me very happy rivaling my horribleness:) btw i checked on lots of servers that one gave me highest