• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Slight Change Re: PWs and joining allies

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
I'm in a PW and just recruited someone to my ally, and I discovered that I can't defend them for 90 minutes, just like in W1.

It seems to me this should either be removed, or at least make it an option whether or not for there to be a waiting period between joining an alliance and being defended in PWs.

Tombi

Harvester
Agreed,

While on the subject of PW's how about an option so as when you choose your route all units of that route are unlocked ie no devs, this would save alot of time if your PW is a short'un and ofcourse this would be PW owner controlled..

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Agreed that the 90m Wait time should be for world 1 only or at least an option for PW owners.