Skyrim

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Has any one played the PC version? If so, is there any noticeable difference between it and the console versions?

I'm thinking about buying the Legendary Edition for PC and was hoping for some input.

Hippie

Harvester
Hey Mate, i have it on PC and friends have it on console. I think PC is the best option and the Legendary Edition is super value.

main things i have come across:
The consoles start to chug out after 30 hours of gameplay.
Loading between areas is a lot quicker.
saves randomly crash on the console.

there is a HUGE modding community for the game.

we have just finished modding it to work with the Kinect on a projector. All movement is controlled by actions of the body and a small control in your hand. Great fun.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Has any one played the PC version? If so, is there any noticeable difference between it and the console versions?

I'm thinking about buying the Legendary Edition for PC and was hoping for some input.

If you haven't already, Asmo, check out:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/?

-

I've found the Nexus Mod Manager to be stable/useful.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
h7B85B2ED

It's quite excellent so far. My PSN is Asmodeous1313

The year you were born?

;)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Well I bought Wolfenstein yesterday and I have to say it's a hell of a lot more fun than Watchdogs.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I've never been that fussed about trophies or gamerscore. I traded Wolfenstein in as soon as I'd finished it and I got enough back to buy Killzone: Shadow Fall.

I've finished that now as well, though. It isn't a bad game considering it's so much cheaper than anything else on the PS4 atm, but it is very short and the ending is like "well...is that it?". I still have to finish Watch Dogs (meh) and play through Thief (haven't started yet) before I run out of games again.

I should probably put this in a PS4 thread or something but we're already using this one :p