Sharing info as a helper

shades

Weeder
Is it normal to share information you get from a request for help on an abusive individual with other players in the game who are not a helper? i requested help and some how a non helper now knows what my nickname is and has sent me an in game mail even though my account is not set to public. The only way i can think that this has happened is if it was shared by a helper who read my request. Any insight into this would be much appreciated. Thank you

shades

Weeder
Seriously 25 views and no one can help with this?? Where are all the moderators at these days???

No-Dachi

Official Helper
No Shades, that is not normal. Unfortunately I cannot say who passed on the information, but I assume the person would be allied to the guy you sent the report about.

This is a list of helpers:

Darryl
Martin
Twigley
CFalcon
Steve_God
pinpower
Asmodeous
Kuda -
Ogluk -
Azzer -
penguin -
Benneh -
Wouter -
Souls -
dachi -
Elderveld -
Inferno -
Weeble -
Markb -

Out of these Benneh, Elder, dachi and Twigley is active this round I believe. Twigley is in TBA, I'm in BoS, Benneh and Elder I believe is in XXX. I hope this helps. Unfortunately only Azzer can solve this issue.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Your help request was shared with others within XXX.

My ID has been deleted, but I do know who the offender was.

I would also like to make clear that when you send a help request only your account nickname is visable, and not any ingame related information, nobody can see your ID when you request help.

Two and two were clearly put together and your ID was guessed, or when a "hello shades" message was sent you accepted and responded to the mail confirming that the ID was infact played by yourself.

I do not agree with what the individual has done, and he has been reported to Azzer by several people.

Souls

Official Helper
I bet it was that Darryl guy, always up to no good !

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
that frozen cat changed him

was that darryl? oh well

Souls

Official Helper
If it's a weird story, it's probably Darryl (that one was)

Leeroy

Head Gardener
No Shades, that is not normal. Unfortunately I cannot say who passed on the information, but I assume the person would be allied to the guy you sent the report about.

This is a list of helpers:

Darryl
Martin
Twigley
CFalcon
Steve_God
pinpower
Asmodeous
Kuda -
Ogluk -
Azzer -
penguin -
Benneh -
Wouter -
Souls -
dachi -
Elderveld -
Inferno -
Weeble -
Markb -

Out of these Benneh, Elder, dachi and Twigley is active this round I believe. Twigley is in TBA, I'm in BoS, Benneh and Elder I believe is in XXX. I hope this helps. Unfortunately only Azzer can solve this issue.

Tad like the time you cheated yourself to rank 1... But again.. Only Azzer can solve this :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
How could Leeroy be helper? Don't helpers need to know stuff about the game?

Wait, does that list say penguin? Leeroy for admin.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
How could Leeroy be helper? Don't helpers need to know stuff about the game?

Wait, does that list say penguin? Leeroy for admin.

Haha, I'm just active and still a noob
I just make people believe I know what I'm doing... No fooling you