seeds give too much score

mrmongo

Harvester
i didnt finish writing my last post :p doh... id rather have enough units to fire when i get killed :) ill just get hit by that rpg guy flattering his epeen... and lol at people griping about me griping in the gripe section... high five. this ma first time in a bunker...i wasnt exactly planning a fun round... just getting another punit award .. cause all these awards make me feel like a champ

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
i didnt finish writing my last post :p doh... id rather have enough units to fire when i get killed :) ill just get hit by that rpg guy flattering his epeen... and lol at people griping about me griping in the gripe section... high five. this ma first time in a bunker...i wasnt exactly planning a fun round... just getting another punit award .. cause all these awards make me feel like a champ

buy enough ninjas and you'll destroy the RPG

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
As ANK once posted 'Anyone can be an imbaleetpro legend.' You must be playing the route wrong. Ninjas and to a lesser extent spike traps. If seeds didn't give too much score, the top ranks in any round would be able to kill anyone down to rank 200 or more.

In fact none of the bunkers that i've killed this round seemed to have flakked their sentry/bunkers properly and I've killed any in range with wreckless abandon (when I'm not busy watching someone throw dead SA's on them putting them out of range :( )

Last edited:

mrmongo

Harvester
yeah i think you killed me already... but i didnt have many units at the time..ill buy up in a bit and you can kill me again sometime...

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I played bunkers completely inactively a few rounds back and had absolutely no problems staying alive.

Ninja flak
Low land fat
No bounty
No incomings.

mrmongo

Harvester
well both times i died so far i had like 1-2mill bunkers and turrets and got hit by 30-40 mill of lethals... 1st time was 18mill rpg so i get munched..i jst been saving so i can buy a decent amount of units.. :D

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
If half your score wasn't in seeds, you'd have had a lot more units...

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Best route to kill bunkers? SA! Agents kill the ninjas, assassins kill the bunkers when the ninjaflak is gone... RPGs are to painfull to use, if the bunkerplayer has good ratios...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
If youre profitable on a solo bunker then theyre not ANK style.