Best Defensive Player
Honourable Mention Player
Worst Player
Best Moment of Round
Worst Moment of Round

Added back in worst things because there were some SPICY moments IMO

vannila1

Beginner
My R88 analysis: everyone sucks and is the worst, except for the best players who are the best. Best leader goes to Moses for leading his people out of slavery. Best alliance of the round goes to Generic for their holy war against C unt. Worst alliance goes to WADALBA for starting public and then going private once everyone had spies. Solo player of the round goes to @MUNCUS for creating and deleting a dozen ID's and never telling me so I would try to kill him. Best defensive player goes to @Dax because he literally couldn't kill anyone in an attack. Honorable mention player goes to koeniji because I farmed the crap out of him and he just kept stealing more land for me to farm.

Also worst player goes to whichever moderator deleted my death to bots gripe.

DEATH TO BOTS

Ram

Head Gardener
Alliance of the Round
PC - Being able to get 12 members online during a prolonged resistance. Even though this is incredibly annoying to play against, this is essentially what won them the round.
Best Offensive Alliance
-
Best Defensive Alliance

PC - Mentioned above
Honourable Mention Alliance

Barry - Can't think of a better group of people to play with, and every day is a school day with these guys. So much knowledge
Worst Alliance

DoT - QS managed to drive one of the few people that will play with him to delete.
Best Leader

-
Worst Leader

As above for worst alliance
Player of the Round - Allied

It's either Loz or Boogie; Both of them saved me countless time and both great people and players.
Player of the Round - Solo

cmfslayer was a bit of a pain and was huge.
Best Offensive Player

Ed RAMped up the offense towards the end of the round ala-maick style.
Best Defensive Player

As above for Loz and Boogs
Honourable Mention Player

Lanky - He managed to hover round the top ranks for pretty much all of the round
Worst Player

QS - As mentioned above. Elle is chill as **** and he still managed to drive her to delete. **** you QS
Best Moment of Round

The big bounty fights on PC in the last couple of days when they stacked most of the alliance on an attack and we retalled with scally.
Worst Moment of Round

Coming home at 3am with no shoes, no land and covered in sick.

Jeese

Digger
BECAUSE CHARLIE_B WON'T DO IT - GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT

Alliance of the Round - PC
Best Offensive Alliance - Not sure there was an all out great offense alliance…. Sending 7 or 8 on one target isn’t really skill
Best Defensive Alliance- PC, Leftovers , and Barry’s
Honourable Mention Alliance- Scallys was a pleasure and enjoyable round
Worst Alliance- DoT
Best Leader - Ed or TreeDude
Best Offensive Player - Souls enjoyed defending against him and last ticking him 😉
Best Defensive Player- Anyone who played faNtic
Honourable Mention Player - Ben played really active in scally being a fairly new player
Worst Player - Shake rage quit after 3 days
Best Moment of Round - Teaming with Edd and Loz planning to retal PC when they sent 8 on one person and played it perfectly must say !!! Sorry Nitrous
Worst Moment of - deciding to play FaNtic

NightNinja

Harvester
Alliance of the Round: PC they won nuff said. I don't hate.
Best Offensive Alliance: Scallys because we actually had more damage done than damage taken for being where we were. And most of it was two-4 guys sending at different targets. Or just me killing who ever I could.
Best Defensive Alliance: Barry's. For the fact that they managed to hang around despite dropping at one point. They always had folks on and it was tough finding their window of deadzone.
Honourable Mention Alliance: Scallys. I had fun playing with these guys.
Worst Alliance: I'm not going there
Best Leader: Jesse, but I'm biased. He led us 99% of the round. And actually inspired me an offense minded player to step up my game on defense.
Worst Leader: why throw shade or negativity. Nope not doing it.
Player of the Round - Allied Fearny for out PoMing all the other PoMs and giving us R1 in one stat based off values. And Ryan for being clutch with those massive amounts of Harriers.
Player of the Round - Solo Cmfslayer he actually helped me slaughter a few guys and it was fun as hell. And he survived despite being in range of PC and LO.
Best Offensive Player: Nitrous R1 in damage done. Good job
Best Defensive Player: Dax I mean you could be defensive with that route.
Honourable Mention Player: Jesse for playing that route 😂😂 jk, I will say Ben myself as well. He's a good learner and was keeping up with me in kills and damage. We both got top 10 in those and for him being somewhat new that's impressive imo.
Worst Player: Holy for picking the name Goku. No other reason 😂😂 okay and running from me for two weeks and not letting me get that 76% bounty because I had to slaughter him at their hq
Best Moment of Round: the aforementioned killing of Goku
Worst Moment of Round: triggering on the last big attack I sent out.

Reactions: Dax

NightNinja

Harvester
I thought he got R1 in Kills. I meant in total value done to enemies where it is two separate stats.

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Alliance of the Round - Prickly Cactus
Best Offensive Alliance - N/A
Best Defensive Alliance
- LO
Player of the Round - Allied:
Beemer for being extremely active and responsive, especially in the home stretch. Alevo for planning most of our attacks in the early game. Jim for being a menace the entire round. Nivet for stepping up whenever we needed him
Player of the Round - Solo:
Cfsflyer. He survived until the very end.
Best Offensive Player: Jim. Constantly attacking and planning attacks
Best Defensive Player:
Macky. Without him we probably would not have won the round.
Honourable Mention Player: Whoever was the main driving force behind the resistance (sounded like Jesse / Younge but somebody please correct me if I'm wrong).
Best Moment of Round
: Pretending we had a spy in the resistance
Worst Moment of Round
: When 5 of us in the alliance got COVID

Loz_L

Beginner
Alliance of the Round: PC - no one likes the 12 on a tick meta but don’t hate the player hate the game

Best Offensive Alliance - NA

Best Defensive Alliance: PC - for managing to hold off the resistance. PC/LO power block at the end was abit lame imo

Honourable Mention Alliance: BBB/Barries - 2 rounds playing with these guy and it’s been a absolute pleasure.

Worst Alliance: Dot - trash sorrynotsorry

Best Leader: Ed - 🐐

Worst Leader - NA

Player of the Round - Allied: Boogie - kept us alive a night and if he had to prank me online he always sent a pm first so I knew what to do! That makes so much difference!

Player of the Round - Solo: John/Weedman/Lanky(13thBarry) that solo triangle was in the mix that I noticed the most

Honourable Mention Player: - Ram for losing his shoes on a night out 😂

Worst Player: Dots Dragon player - for sending out Eot and letting your alliance die on a BR you would of won if you had stayed

Best Moment of Round: retaliating PCs 8 on a tick pro gamer attack and stealing lots of land ( sorry Nitrous 😘 )

Worst Moment of Round: Losing 3/4 of our Pbs defending against a PC attack then we got the War declaration… and at that point we knew we had ****ed up!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Player of the Round: CFS, because he listened in the first place and ended up making his own name. I felt like a proud father seeing his final rank. (y)

Worst Moment: Realising that the Fearsome rank doesn't exist post-round and the fact that a portalling PSolo Bunker player got rank 1 Fearsome is one of the greatest accidental achievements I think I've ever managed?

1656175367543.png