Best Offensive Player
Best Defensive Player
Honourable Mention Player
Worst Player
Best Moment of Round
Worst Moment of Round

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Alliance of the Round: TBA won the most active, and dramatic, and 'political' round we've had in ages. Kudos to them. They really helped motivate the rest of the 'resistance' when things were flagging a bit during attacks at various stages.

Best Offensive Alliance: Again, TBA won, and appeared highly motivated throughout the majority of the round (except towards the end when we were all exhausted and run into the ground. Even then, they could have managed it if they had another couple pushes in them.)

Best Defensive Alliance: Interlude held out for a long time against a significant amount of inc without taking much damage, and only losing land.

Honourable Mention Alliance: LO! Rank two (wtf!)

Worst Alliance: Interlude based mostly on the reaction of two of their players following their sleep delete. Second place mention is TBA for taking in QS - rewarding shipjumping is not cool in my books. QS should have gone down with the ship.

Best Leader: From my experience it was Rob. A busy man, with lots on his plate who basically single handedly drove our offensive efforts this round, especially during the resistance days, and particularly resistance vs TBA. We'd have folded like a renaissance triptych without him.

Worst Leader: QS because it's the one thing he does well - lead poorly.

Player of the Round - Allied: Samuel, for always showing up at critical moments with his doggie army that coincidentally always led to recalls. Woof!

Player of the Round - Solo: I wasn't paying enough attention, but there was a trio that did very well until basically the last two days - in part due to alliances focusing elsewhere, but good work all the same!

Best Offensive Player: Younge because he was the absolute best at provoking inc from TBA on us (grr!)

Best Defensive Player: I think our LO nightwatch did pretty well considering our limitations, especially in the end when TBA took a liking to us :p

Honourable Mention Player: Charlie and Felix for somehow managing to get through most of the round without dying - despite their best efforts.

Worst Player: QS for shipjumping, Cryo for perpetually moaning about the resistance, and the events of this round. You accused me of being toxic, and yet on the handful of occasions I ever showed up in Discord, and every time I saw screenshots, it was you who was poisoning the well. 🤷‍♂️

Best Moment of Round: Sending the dinos out for rexercise *stompy stompy* - especially when TBA faked me twice overnight, and paid the ultimate price as dino food. Also Younge buying 50m flamethrowers lol.

Worst Moment of Round: When it's the middle of the euro night, only a few on, and you see inc screen fill up red. Rough times, but we persevered. Also, when we accidentally got DW bashed to hell in the first week - apologies for that. It was an honest mistake that resulted from a poorly thought out decision (Ally mail privileges permanently revoked, so don't worry)

All in all, I think this was the most fun round we've had in almost a decade - it was certainly the most entertaining. It reminded me of the 'good ole days' with lots of politics, backstabbing, a functional resistance, and reams of whining. Good stuff, carry on.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alliance of the Round: None.
Best Offensive Alliance: IL. Beat every alliance when it was 1v1. Well done MrJ, Dean and Cryo for organising.
Best Defensive Alliance: IL. No alliance could beat them 1v1. No alliance could actually win 5/6v1. Props to Dean and Cryo who were the main reason IL lasted so long.
Honourable Mention Alliance: IL. Played very fairly.
Worst Alliance: MBGA/p2w. Folded so fast.
Best Leader: None.
Worst Leader: I was great when we were rank 3 but then it got a bit serious and I became a worst leader. But did pass over the reigns so maybe that was good. Any leader who went along with the nonsense of a ‘resistance’ over and over. Oh wait, QS wins this doesnt he. Lol.
Player of the Round - Allied: Dean and Cryo were awesome. Doom and Oonie really played well at times too. They are both trolls but you have to respect Alci and Souls’ nightcover combination too.
Player of the Round - Solo: ed.
Best Offensive Player: No idea.
Best Defensive Player: Dean.
Honourable Mention Player: Really just all the guys in IL who kept at it without bringing themselves down to the level of others. (Not eveyone in IL - im aware of some of the mails…)
Worst Player: QS but theres a fair few that could get this.
Best Moment of Round: Making an alliance post ticks and getting us to rank 1.
Worst Moment of Round: Not being able to keep fighting people 1v1 then a ‘resistance’ lasting weeks. Then realising people will just keep hitting us even if we were rank 2/3/4 and not really being able to play anymore and ultimately deleting.

Jimbo2189

Pruner
Been over a decade since i posted in the bush forum.... but there we are!

Alliance of the Round: I guess one needs to (reluctantly ;)) tip the hat to TBA for their political skill and effort for going into that win.
Best Offensive Alliance: OH - using Dachi's spreadsheet :). On an incoming basis it was probably P2W that caused most issues for us without dull tactics (i.e. not attacking with another alliance).
Best Defensive Alliance: Clearly IL
Honourable Mention Alliance: OH - for being Neutral and everyone hating us for it (including the Solos....). Great bunch of guys that (mostly) kept together through the dark times.
Worst Alliance: P2W for not realising that TBA was going to turn on them. OH's political (un)skill
Best Leader: TRJ - CHILL AF
Worst Leader: No idea.
Player of the Round - Allied: QS for causing discord to blow up when he joined TBA. Boogie, Tabloyd and Glitch damn you play so honorably well.
Player of the Round - Solo: No idea.
Best Offensive Player: Dachi's spreadsheet. Boogie and his SAs.
Best Defensive Player: LK, Chewy and TRJ for always saving my ass.
Honourable Mention Player: Suxors and his PSA ("guys, dont worry, I'll clarify our position"). Chewy and his 35m geos.
Worst Player: UKBoxBreaks - Me: "LK, what did you say to him make him quit the alliance" LK: "Nothing, just told him not to follow me the tick beind on a solo.....".
Best Moment of Round: Continually crying with laughter on discord. Also, Suxors/Tomii continued kamikazes into other alliances with no warning and all of us trying to follow. Tomii's JEEP WALL. Endless YOLO moments.
Worst Moment of Round: Being hounded by multple allaiances until we were all zeroed for not being part of the "resistance". Waking up to find that my "sleep mode" had ended early due to round end (well played Boba Fett). Saf leaving.

Last edited:

ViVi

Pruner
Alliance of the Round:

I am loathe to vote for my own alliance, to be honest, but our journey from non-entity to 1st was one of the most enjoyable episodes that I’ve experienced in Bushtarion. It definitely ticked all of the boxes for a fix of nostalgia after an absence of 15 years.

Best Offensive Alliance:

OH - The group that caused us the most trouble in the course of the round. And whilst in the end we probably went a bit too hard in trying to finish them off once and for all, I take off my hat to them for their dogged perseverance.

Best Defensive Alliance:

IL - had the capacity to win the round and their performance during the ‘resistance’ was excellent. Shame about the behaviour after the sleep/delete episode by some of their members, but I wouldn’t want to tarnish the whole group by the actions of a minority.

Honourable Mention Alliance:

LO - they took a bashing from IL during that period of the round when 1/2/3 all entered into some kind of unspoken power block and decided to bash all of the smaller alliances. They bore the brunt of this and went on to a respectable second place finish after handling pretty much everything thrown at them.

Worst Alliance:

IL - as mentioned before, had the capacity to win the round but the behaviour of certain people just soured my perception of them. Particular highlight was Koeniej being sent a mail in which he was told to kill himself.

Best Leader:

JJ - I don’t like to vote for my own group/alliance where possible but honestly, this guy carried the rest of us hard for the majority of the round. My wife affectionately recollects his number on my phone as, “Hey, that American prank caller is ringing again. Can you block him already?”

Worst Leader:

JJ - RIP Norm.

Player of the Round - Allied:

Boogie caused us absolute nightmares for ages with his gazillion SA.

Player of the Round - Solo:

Edd - had some fun moments and non epic BRs with this individual. Extra credit for being the only green in a sea of red, too.

Worthy mention to the big solo bloc, too. Spoke to some of them on and off and one more regularly. Enjoyed their tactics of sitting under the radar and getting massive whilst everyone was focused elsewhere. They were unlucky on the last day.

Best Offensive Player:

Maickesh and his bribery was fun to watch, inflicting carnage all over the place. I also enjoyed Mateen with his puppets go from the butt of our jokes to bribing like 5T units a day and just eclipsing everyone in troop score. Kudos to your selflessness at the end of the round.

Best Defensive Player:

“ JJ: Hey Jim - we can block this incoming. Buy 20m TD and last tick yourself.”
“Jim: Ok… (1 minute later) I bought Nanos”
“JJ: **** sake.”

Honourable Mention Player:

Signer and his last second purchase of 40m Hypnos that made my entire mob practically disappear still makes me laugh. Also to Lanky, for enduring the persistent rushing of Viggers & I for like a fortnight before we finally caught him.
Worst Player:

KingDroid, as mentioned above ref telling people to kill themselves. Some people got sour, some were unpleasant. But there’s a part of me that recognises that people aren’t at their best when they are losing/aren’t having fun. But this guy just took it to another level. It’s a game and there’s no place for it, imo.

Best Moment of Round:

Clear tie for me:
1) Ram telling us about a fox stealing his lunch on discord, with requisite picture of said thief.
2) Viggers was being attacked by a bot and decided that he couldn’t win the battle, so he retaliated. He took the land hit and then got blocked by the Bot because it bribed all of his sleeping gas traps and used them against him.

Worst Moment of Round:

JJ & Norm. Shocking.

Last edited:

Ram

Head Gardener
Alliance of the Round
As a whole I suppose this has to be given to TBA for me. Took the win and eventually took the big solos down. I've seen people saying P2W was stupid for ignoring TBA, this isn't what happened. Just no one expected MBGA to delete.

Best Offensive Alliance

TBA they was relentless during attacks vs us and had several consecutive nights of no to little sleep

Best Defensive Alliance
IL - This can't really be disputed, no explanation needed.

Honourable Mention Alliance
LO - Genuinely a good group of people.

Worst Alliance

IL - While they outshone everyone else, there was a lot of toxicity from some of their players.

Best Leader

I'll have to give it to JJ, he puts work in.

Worst Leader

QS.

Player of the Round - Allied

Not sure

Player of the Round - Solo

Edd

Best Offensive Player

Maick, he's just silly with a bribe route

Best Defensive Player

Edd managed to survive for a long time vs TBA before they finally caught him

Stotey; He was super reliable in P2W and is a great pick up for any alliance.

Worst Player

QS.

Best Moment of Round

The final BR on QS, some silly numbers posted on that fight. Glad TBA took the fight.

Worst Moment of Round

After a week or two into the round it was decided that P2W would suicide, this was essentially the end of the round for us at that point as no one really cared after that.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Alliance of the Round
TBA - Won the round, smashed solos and alliances in wars, played it smart and dealt with a resistance well. Some very intelligent political play on JJ's part as well.

Best Offensive Alliance
TBA - Relentless. Nearly killed me and the 2-3 other Euros in the alliance as 8-9 of the alliance were all night cover. We would defend all day and then attack all night in our most active TZ, exhausting!

IL - Some very well organised attacks early on in the round and mixed the plans up every time - annoying to fight against.

Best Defensive Alliance
Interlude - Cryo (I believe) organised brilliantly during the first resistance

LO - You guys were surprising difficult to kill. Fair play to you all, active, contactable and dam troop heavy.

Worst Alliance
IL - Prolonged periods of incoming are not enjoyable but the level of toxicity coming out of the alliance was unbearable. Never seen an alliance moan so much about a resistance.

Best Leader
JJ - After not playing for many years, it was amazing to remind me what good leaders were like back in the day. You were phenomenal, the organisation, the planning, the rally calls to the alliance, the politics, all of it! With Mateen and Koen, you three were fantastic.

Worst Leader
QS - Purely on leaving your own alliance that you created.
Jesse - Passive and no organisational skill (when we were FTW). A nice bloke but it frustrated me as you know and made me quit P2W.

Mateen - Incredible player, first time I have played with you. As I told you earlier this round, I never liked you when we played together back in the day as we were always against each other. Playing along side you reminded me why you were so frustrating to fight. Great attacks and defence organiser.

Edd + Maick - Really well played this round and boy were you both annoying towards the end of the round with your attacks. Really made the round fun.

Best Offensive Player
Edd + Maick again

Best Defensive Player
Cannot remember who but a fair few from LO, I think it was Alci/Souls and someone else - seemed to always be on at the right moments

Ola/Polo/Jesse - Took full advantage of the alliance wars and resistance and kept your heads low. Cannot say you really did anything all round but the last 10 days you guys were fun to fight and almost made it.

Worst Player
QS - So easily manipulated by those around you and make strange decisions. Whilst you were very helpful for us and probably saved us more times than I can count with your VDs and generally didn't say more than two words in the time you were with us, I just feel you made some bad decisions in regards to MBGA.

Best Moment of Round
For me personally, joining TBA. Really great group, lots of new players and a nice group of experienced players, no egos or fighting at all and so friendly.

Worst Moment of Round
P2W falling apart like a wet paper towel in our war with IL and then OH and some solos taking advantage or coordinating (probably the first) with others to hit us at the same point. Either way, we made a lot of bad calls in defence and it seemed any 50/50 decision we made was always wrong.

Nitrous

Head Gardener
I said on Discord I would write a story on MGBA, but I got a few lines in and started questionning my life choices so I promptly stopped wasting time on that. I am glad because JJs would have put mine to shame anyway!

Here’s my take on this rounds awards.

Alliance of the Round

TBA - hats off to JJ n co. This round was probably the most political I have been involved in. A lot of relationships to manage, a lot of wars to win. All the more impressive considering how many “inexperienced” players you has. Well played, GG.

Best Offensive Alliance

IL were ruthless at round start. TBA saw the round out, won several key BRs and 1vs1s

Best Defensive Alliance

IL - from what I can see.

LO - I dont know how you guys got to rank 2, but hats off to ya! Plus always keeping the resistance going.

MGBA - the banter was good, I would love to play with 10 out of 12 of you again. Ill let you figure out who the 11th is 😉😂

Worst Alliance

Old Hands - irritated me the way they played. Spectating large amounts of the round. Then trying to retal and get involved. Only to roll over and die. Then moan about how toxic the game is now on Discord.

MGBA - from an attacking and defensive pov - we were garbage. Probably the worst ftw alliance I have been apart of. We said it for weeks, MGBA got found out later on in the round. But had we been hit in week 3 or 4, we would have folded. Its a shame, because the banter and laugh was through the roof (which is why I think a lot of us stayed).

IL - I forgot how much people can moan in this game. But purely from that pov only.

Best Leader

JJ - sounds like the complete opposite of QS (see below)

Worst Leader

QS - worst leader I have played with. Moaned like it was his day job. Bitched like it was his night job. Leaked our overview page 1 week in, IDs, nicks, routes etc. Didnt have the balls to admit it, I am sure he blamed it on Younge too.

As a leader, you have to bring something to the table - either be amongst the better players, be a good organiser, be good with politics, be good with motivating the troops. QS did ****ing nothing. Felt like he just got a group of half decent players together to boost his own ego lol … oh and he jumped ship when things got tough. Leeroy stepped in because 11 out of the 12 members all noticed the same thing, QS didnt do anything. It was a running joke. Except QS wasnt able to take a joke so the joke would stop promptly. Theres more antics to be listed, but I cba spending anymore time on this.

I mean I can only choose from the people I played with. Loz and Lanky were great at MGBA, picked up on Kevins slack.

Quitus in the 2nd part of the round when MGBA reformed as Take Two. Basically our only defender and reminded me how powerful fanatics can be!

Edd - impressive as always, only honourable player in the top 10 for a good while!

The other solos… meh. Super active and just kept to yourselves.

Best Offensive Player

FeR - if that was FeR.

Best Defensive Player

No one stands out really. Quitus 2nd part of the round. But you had to make up for your woeful first half! 😉😂

Scorpio for dragging me into the shitshow that was MGBA 😂

Loz / Lanky for being MGBA make shift organisers etc and the endless back n forths banter we had!

Kahless - for sticking with dogs for as long as you did!

Leeroy / Warrior / Kah / Loz / Lanky / Scorp / Quitus / John - all for the laughs!

Worst Player

QS

Best Moment of Round

Not sure I can think of one tbh. IL deleting was pretty sweet. Not for a personal agenda vs them, but because the resistance worked? Lol

Worst Moment of Round

Warrior (our big striker) deleting. Most selfish move I have seen. Basically no notice too. Shafted us. I knew round was over for us at that point. THEN within 24 hours of that point, QS accepted him back in when we had potential replacements lined up with troops. Sound guy - shitty move. But **** happens in this game! Warrior and I had a good laugh over this in Take Two! 😂

Being pranked on the night MGBA fell apart, we hit sleep, then found out a few guys had set up solo triangles which was a bit disheartening but the game is the game!

Last edited:

Treedude

Harvester
Best Alliance

TBA - Won the round after coming from way back. Played well in all facets of the game, attacking, defending, activity and the politics. Well deserved win.

Best Offensive Alliance

TBA - Did some great attacking work throughout, fought loads to get to the top and were then ruthless with other alliances and solos to stay there.

Best Defensive Alliance

IL - Absolutely stellar work against the resistance despite what was a ridiculous number of incoming mobs.

Honorable Mention Alliance

IL - Probably would have won if the game was restricted to 1v1 alliance fights, or if they had continued kicking MBGA's butts that weekend. Admirable though their intentions may have been for that ceasefire it ultimately proved to be their undoing, but clearly a very strong alliance with some very good players and planners. Shame they deleted so couldn't get involved with later resistances but understand why they did.

"Worst" Alliance

I don't think over the course of the round there was a worst alliance as such, but a couple bad decision alliance moments:

Discworld for their antics before the resistance hits, shame for Asmo really. While I did laugh at the lost control WA chat it was a bad move from their members.

OH for their statement of neutrality. That went down like a lead balloon with the resistance, accepting that wasn't your intention but damn. Took about 5 minutes for all 3 alliances involved to independently come to the same conclusion, kill OH.

Best Leader

JJ for driving TBA to that win. He was the main driving force behind the resistance. Brought people together from all over to work together over a prolonged period and turned it to his own alliances advantage when it was the right time. Played the politics absolutely perfectly, with the activity and ruthlessness to back it up. Great to work with and fight against.

Worst Leader

Not giving this out.

There were great players in the alliances across the board, but I am going to keep this in house. Our night team endured some rough nights but kept it together and were absolutely clutch for us. Testament to their great work that I was one of the only two times (I think) someone died in the night and I am still giving them this award. Alci, Brandon, Souls, Younge this one is for you.

Players of the Round - Solo

I am giving this to to Lanky, Loz and John. Great partners when we attacked TBA and a great bunch of lads. Sorry we couldn't keep the pressure up a bit longer.

Best Offensive Player

CG master MrBlonde. Didn't send any lone attacks with LET and ended up with the most land, as usual, in our alliance. A great player and his advice was a big help to me when we attacked as an alliance.

Best Defensive Player

Whoever was organising for IL

Honorable Mention Players

He's generally quiet unless there are GALE FORCE BOOBS around, but Brandon was great at keeping people alive in both attack and defence for us.

While they didn't quite hold out to the end fair play to Polo and Ola for keeping their heads down and their ranks up by taking their chances (of which there were many) as alliances fell.

Feel like this happens every round but Edd and his gargs, great stuff.

Worst Player

Do you have to buy troops to be classed as a player?

Best Moment of the Round

Loved the big BR on the last day. Also a couple of the big fights we had with TBA towards the end were fun.

As a more general point really enjoyed working with multiple different groups, many of which I had never worked with or spoken to before.

"I've lost control of my alliance"

Worst Moment of the Round

Couple of attacks we missed near the end due to inactivity - Matt dying to a full 3 ticks of Harrier rush :( and a LH on Blondie

The dumb ass mail sent from our HQ which backfired on DW. Maybe it was pre-karma for DWs later stuff, but it was a poor move sending the mail.

The height of the moaning, arguments and hypocrisy on Discord (from all sides). Tensions running high and don't think there will ever be agreement on most of the things, but it wasn't particularly pleasant. I played my part in that as well and hope to be better in future. I mean don't want to get rid of the drama completely ofc but maybe reel it in a little.

Finally big thanks to everyone who was in LO this round. Think we did more in this round than the last 4 combined, massive thanks for all your efforts attacking and defending. A pleasure as always playing with you guys, and I really appreciate how many of you inexplicably stick around each round, makes recruitment a lot easier for me :)

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Alliance of the Round: TBA
I think we’ve won our fair share of wars in the round to earn this title. We weren’t necessarily the most skilled alliance, but we had a lot of tenacity and grit. There were days where we would spend 12 hours fighting the resistance, but still have all twelve members go back on the offensive at night. I’m really proud of what we were able to accomplish with a group of relatively new players (and a few veterans of course!).

Best Offensive Alliance: TBA
Our primary goal this round was to have fun, which led to an entire round of back to back wars. We first had a 1v1 war with Late Bloomers that was short-lived, but a lot of fun. We then participated in the resistance and fought DW, OH, and IL at various points. We had a brief 1v1 war with MBGA before they disbanded. We then fought P2W + LO (and a bunch of solos) during the resistance. We ended the round with an assault on the top solos. Needless to say, this was a round filled with non-stop action for us.

Best Defensive Alliance: MBGA
Prior to MBGA disbanding, they were doing a good job of fighting us off 1v1. They did have a troop advantage at the time, but I still wanted to give credit where credit is due.

Honourable Mention Alliance: Interlude
Lasted an extremely long time against the resistance. Likely would have won the round eventually if they didn’t delete.

Worst Alliance: Discworld
For backstabbing us during the resistance

Player of the Round - Allied: Mateen
His route was pretty useless for the first half of the round, but eventually got there. He was one of our primary organizers both offensively and defensively and did a great job.

Player of the Round - Solo: Polo / Ola / Jesse
While the solos have gotten some criticism over their vulturing during alliance wars, I see nothing inherently wrong with the strategy. I think the big solos played their hands perfectly to take advantage of opportunities when alliances were stretched. I applaud their efforts to hang in for so long, and not hitting sleep mode until the end of the round to give us a fighting chance.

Best Offensive Player: Vivi
This man is always out for blood, relentlessly hunting down our enemies. Helped us take down a few huge targets including Lanky and Edd. Did a great job keeping the pressure on.

Best Defensive Player: Razorwolf
His extremists / fanatics made a huge difference in big BRs. Gurus were also critical in stopping many land grabs. 100% contactable and reliable. Great player all round.

Honourable Mention Player: FeR
Extremely annoying to deal with. Constant menace to all robos in the playerbase. Did a great job bounty hunting and killing everyone.

Worst Player: Kingdroid
For telling us to kill ourselves for absolutely no reason.

Best Moment of Round: Finally catching Edd asleep with Vivi, after Edd tormented us for over a week with constant incoming.

Worst Moment of Round: Zer0 dying to the resistance and giving loads of bounty to the enemy RPGs despite being online and well aware that he had mass incoming.

Charlie_B

Harvester
Alliance of the Round: TBA. I remember them being down in 6th in the early stages of the round but they managed to fight all the way through the pack to win.

Best Offensive Alliance: Hmm, I remember some good isolated attacks but I'm not sure any alliance consistently impressed me.

Best Defensive Alliance
: Interlude. They did really well to stay at the top for so long against some fierce incoming.

Best Leader
: Rob. As Alci says, Rob put a load of effort into organising things from LO's end last round without much help from the rest of us.

Player of the Round - Allied: JJ, no question. He was the driving force behind the resistance, organising and encouraging and keeping the momentum going (in the brief time I was at the table Stevey and Lanky also deserved a shout).

Player of the Round - Solo: I noticed Ed a lot. Loop did remarkably well for someone who wasn't playing. But I suppose Ola has to get this for finishing top 5 despite a battering from TBA towards the end.

Best Offensive Player: Younge for being one of those annoying guys who wakes up early, goes to the gym, then steals 20k land before breakfast. I suppose Blondie deserves a mention as well for ending up top 10, even though he did play on easymode.

Best Defensive Player: All of the LO nightwatch are heroes but Souls being PoM was particularly great this round.

Honourable Mention Player: Congrats to Astan and Tiz for winning the awards they set out to.

Best Moment of Round: The first successful resistance in many years!

Honourable Mention Moment 1: Thanks ViVi, I'd forgotten those two incidents on Discord and they were both utterly hilarious.

Honourable Mention Moment 2: The one time I accidentally sent slightly uneven mobs on an alliance attack and Alci graciously distracted from my mistake by sending most of his mobs at ETA 2 instead of 5.

Honourable Mention Moment 3: The final BR :D Fair play to TBA for not being scorequeens, and to everyone else for joining in. I genuinely assumed we'd get about 2 solos to send and TBA would wipe us out.

Worst Moment of Round: LO being responsibile for DW getting massed early on was grim, although it was an honest mistake. Also rank 1 napping with rank 2 so that they could bash an alliance three times smaller than them was no fun! And thirdly all the mind games in Discord got very fatiguing.

The best rounds are ones in which the top changes regularly, and it was great to see that happen this round. I was hoping that one of the alliances knocked off the top would pick themselves up and come back strong, but I understand that's a big ask. Maybe next round!

Kahless

Weeder
I said on Discord I would write a story on MGBA, but I got a few lines in and started questionning my life choices so I promptly stopped wasting time on that. I am glad because JJs would have put mine to shame anyway!

Here’s my take on this rounds awards.

Alliance of the Round

TBA - hats off to JJ n co. This round was probably the most political I have been involved in. A lot of relationships to manage, a lot of wars to win. All the more impressive considering how many “inexperienced” players you has. Well played, GG.

Best Offensive Alliance

IL were ruthless at round start. TBA saw the round out, won several key BRs and 1vs1s

Best Defensive Alliance

IL - from what I can see.

LO - I dont know how you guys got to rank 2, but hats off to ya! Plus always keeping the resistance going.

MGBA - the banter was good, I would love to play with 10 out of 12 of you again. Ill let you figure out who the 11th is 😉😂

Worst Alliance

Old Hands - irritated me the way they played. Spectating large amounts of the round. Then trying to retal and get involved. Only to roll over and die. Then moan about how toxic the game is now on Discord.

MGBA - from an attacking and defensive pov - we were garbage. Probably the worst ftw alliance I have been apart of. We said it for weeks, MGBA got found out later on in the round. But had we been hit in week 3 or 4, we would have folded. Its a shame, because the banter and laugh was through the roof (which is why I think a lot of us stayed).

IL - I forgot how much people can moan in this game. But purely from that pov only.

Best Leader

JJ - sounds like the complete opposite of QS (see below)

Worst Leader

QS - worst leader I have played with. Moaned like it was his day job. Bitched like it was his night job. Leaked our overview page 1 week in, IDs, nicks, routes etc. Didnt have the balls to admit it, I am sure he blamed it on Younge too.

As a leader, you have to bring something to the table - either be amongst the better players, be a good organiser, be good with politics, be good with motivating the troops. QS did ****ing nothing. Felt like he just got a group of half decent players together to boost his own ego lol … oh and he jumped ship when things got tough. Leeroy stepped in because 11 out of the 12 members all noticed the same thing, QS didnt do anything. It was a running joke. Except QS wasnt able to take a joke so the joke would stop promptly. Theres more antics to be listed, but I cba spending anymore time on this.

I mean I can only choose from the people I played with. Loz and Lanky were great at MGBA, picked up on Kevins slack.

Quitus in the 2nd part of the round when MGBA reformed as Take Two. Basically our only defender and reminded me how powerful fanatics can be!

Edd - impressive as always, only honourable player in the top 10 for a good while!

The other solos… meh. Super active and just kept to yourselves.

Best Offensive Player

FeR - if that was FeR.

Best Defensive Player

No one stands out really. Quitus 2nd part of the round. But you had to make up for your woeful first half! 😉😂

Scorpio for dragging me into the shitshow that was MGBA 😂

Loz / Lanky for being MGBA make shift organisers etc and the endless back n forths banter we had!

Kahless - for sticking with dogs for as long as you did!

Leeroy / Warrior / Kah / Loz / Lanky / Scorp / Quitus / John - all for the laughs!

Worst Player

QS

Best Moment of Round

Not sure I can think of one tbh. IL deleting was pretty sweet. Not for a personal agenda vs them, but because the resistance worked? Lol

Worst Moment of Round

Warrior (our big striker) deleting. Most selfish move I have seen. Basically no notice too. Shafted us. I knew round was over for us at that point. THEN within 24 hours of that point, QS accepted him back in when we had potential replacements lined up with troops. Sound guy - shitty move. But **** happens in this game! Warrior and I had a good laugh over this in Take Two! 😂

Being pranked on the night MGBA fell apart, we hit sleep, then found out a few guys had set up solo triangles which was a bit disheartening but the game is the game!
Did I ever mention .. I HATE F^&^&** DOGS hahaha .. not sure if I did or not ? ;)