Best Defensive Player me
Honourable Mention Player me
Worst Player me
Best Moment of Round me
Worst Moment of Round me

Zer0

Harvester
Alliance of the round

I wanted to say splitbound but my opinion is that, in the beginning of the round (when I was in suicide squad) splitbound had its spir of the moment where they out-landed NNC, but then NNC out-CW-ed SB in the tech race and that's how the rest of the round was decided. I wasn't in favor of the mass sleep (cuz then NNC started hitting SS, but I would say they could have done it better (more optimized sleep periods or something). But the later part of the round, I think SB had done a better job than NNC by staying more active.

tl;dr:

SB for the first head lead, NNC for winning the round with CW, and SB for playing active for the remainder of the round (more like the last half)

Best Offensive Alliance

I'd say in the beginning NNC for its aggressive CW plays, then I don't really see any more aggression in the round (aside from when SB killed SS, was pityful to watch cuz they had like no defense) - inconclusive

Best Defensive Alliance
Not sure in the beginning, but definitely SB towards the later half of the round.

Honourable Mention Alliance
Suicide squad -> smed had not been very much of a "leader" in the round, he had been afk and never really planned anything (until like 8 or 9 players had left the alliance and hitting SB despite the ally nap - lel)

Worst Alliance
Don't know enough to say

Best Leader
Master had done a good job leader towards the later half of the round, planning defense (I always wake him up lol) and planning some rushes (dam you garret, why don't you go sleep =[ )

Worst Leader
Smed - lol, sorry man you barely led the ally at all

Player of the Round - Allied
Coon - for the endless daily rushes on NNC
Master - for his activities and offense/defense planning
CK - for saying **** every other second

Player of the Round - Solo
Lobster - big robo, had some glorious BR until a harrier caught him sleeping (I think)
"The Bounty" - VERY big harrier for a very long time, dominated the effectives/honour scoreboard for a very long time, well played

Best Offensive Player
Leeroy/Hippie (NNC) -> these guys are like the only ones attacking every / every other day, kudos for hippie waking everyone up and leeroy for staying due to his balls of steel
Coon (SB) -> for endless rush attemps

Best Defensive Player
Garret - his apaches are usually dispatched without 2 minutes of any stealth showing up on his ally defense, really annoying (that's why it took us forever to zero some of the NNC thugs, and it's when he was driving [so he claimed])
There are a lot of SB members that stayed active, such as Alex{Cradle}, master, coon, CK, Jordan (off of the top of my head)

Honourable Mention Player
Garret - for being annoying with his apache defense
hippie - for staying positive despite all the baby-rage from NNC and SB trashtalk

Worst Player
Phobis - defense only to get honour, i'm glad we killed him in the end
*and cheaters, to all the cheating troop farmers (sa with 10m RPG and terrors, etc.)

Best Moment of Round
When I switched from SS to SB (when SB wasn't fully teched yet) and I lost all my troops getting kills, then lost all my troops getting land (number 1 steal in the game :p )

Worst Moment of Round
when the SB/NNC clash was over, kinda hints the rest of the round will be boring as FK

*I wrote in extra details so maybe people in NNC who didn't get to see the lower score dramas can kinda relate to what was happening

Last edited:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
it totally was me driving. i had mandatory overtime so i was on the road during that time and angela didn't work that night. the 2nd one hit, i went ahead and went to bed because euros were waking up. they just didn't pay attention.

ever since then i made adjustments. killing coon for a 2nd time was fun.

Coon1

BANNED
Im not giving any awards out, however just wanted to say 2 things;

Thanks to SB for letting me join and making a pact to be a solid r2 alliance and anoiy NNC where we could. I think we did very well all things considered to defend so well (haven't seen a loosing BR in defence yet) and keep the NNC night shift busy where we could.

Applogies to NNC that we couldn't give you more of a run for R1 as a resistance. The activity just wasn't there at the right times on our end and you guys did defend well against what we did send. I only managed to get 6 or 7 hits on you guys myself over the past 7-8 weeks (btw garrett i suicided the first time you got me for information. The 2nd kill was legit, wp). Well done.

I would like to also remind NNC that i rejoined for the sole purpose of creating some fun for you and trying to give you a run for your money where I could. Anyone in your group who thinks otherwise is sadly mistaken - please understand that this is a game and my actions are not a personal insult or attack on you.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - For me, NNC. We kept pushing for R1 early in the round. Stormed techs whilst falling behind on land and using our tech lead to a massive advantage and claiming R1.

Best Offensive Alliance - Hmm. I think at the start it was a mix between SB and NNC with the continuous mass attacks. But when NNC took over, I only saw us attacking as I didn't see any Inc for ages and didn't spy anyone.

Best Defensive Alliance - SB for the absolute savage BR'S on us. The BR'S I saw we got owned nearly every one. When I eventually could attack I got forced to recall once due to the massive surge in defence. Saw this all the time, kudos.

Also to NNC for defending all the attacks and soon the short lived resistance attacks. Everyone got on quick and shifted their weight.

Honourable Mention Alliance - SB for securing R2 spot after that laughable sleep mode period. Didn't notice anyone else tbh.

Worst Alliance - This has to go to SS. You guys were in from the start but I never saw you do anything. I think if you were a little more offensive, the round could have turned out different. Also, the resistance from SB (Coon) could have had some more help.

Best Leader - Leeroy/Lukey - Because I don't know anyone else and cause I love them both.

Worst Leader - None for me.

Player of the Round - Allied - Addicted/DA/Pi/Leeroy. Addicted/Pi for me because we wouldn't of won the round if it wasn't for you. You planned everything, you were active and planned defence and so reliable. DA for being the rock as always. Leeroy for starting 99% of attacks. Shame Addicted and DA left us, but you made a massive impact.

Player of the Round - Solo - The Bounty - Didn't see any suspicious activity and made a good score. Shame you died though. Good effort.

Best Offensive Player - Leeroy/Lanky/Evans/Mini/Hippie/Koen - Always attacking and always dying. So funny to watch. Also to Coon for being the main Inc we had, and probably initiating all the resistance attacks.

Best Defensive Player - Changer - Hands down. He was always there with his dogs. I'd love to see the stats on dogs lost. He was there as a buffer. To Lt. Always got on. Made a huge difference. Garrett also for his Apache defence. Always getting people online.

Honourable Mention Player - Lukey - NO D**K PICS!!!!

Worst Player - Unfortunately I have to say Coon for this (kills me to) - About 2 hours in the round claiming we had lost the round, we were all useless. We should all quit now. I think for the whole time he was with us he never said anything positive. About 5/6 of us was ready to quit because of this (But soon made up for this with the Inc). Also to Maradona for being useless. Sorry man but I don't think I've seen you do anything.

Best Moment of Round - Winning. Being able to attack for the first time for like 3 weeks.

Worst Moment of Round - SB going into SM. Addicted/DA leaving. Asmo dad dying (R.I.P).

Ash

Harvester
Alliance of the round: For me gotta hand it to Panic Station, Probably because me and sith were in it, When we went on holiday it kinda died hahaha

Best Offensive Alliance
Well to be fair considering SB went from all being in sleep mode to second I guess that's not bad :-/

Best Defensive Alliance
SS did quite well defending our mass attacks for a little while, We would have ruined them but as said previously we went on holiday so yea, All dead pmsl

Honourable Mention Alliance
SB for getting back up again, Fair doos!

Worst Alliance
SS mainly because of the same fools as tba last round.

Best Leader
Non that I know of.

Worst Leader
Dimitar

Player of the Round - Allied
Hospital for souls... Nice guy, There seem to be few left!

Sith...

Best Offensive Player
Sith...

Best Defensive Player
Sith...

Sith...

Worst Player
Tiger, Zero, Coon,Jessica - Love you all really ;-)

Best Moment of Round
SB all going to sleep... Hilarious trolling!
Everyone hating on me and Sith... PRICELESS! ;-)

Worst Moment of Round
End of the round... Gutted!

Zer0

Harvester
Sith...

Best Offensive Player
Sith...

Best Defensive Player
Sith...

Sith...

endless self praises and masturbation

timtadams

Landscape Designer
So I just scanned this thread and realised I didnt know any of the alliance names.

I have been allied just about all round.

I also couldnt have told you my alliance name before this thread jogged my memory.

Acheivement unlocked for not giving a shlt

Player of the round: lilow. Probs the only reason i logged in.
Honourable mention: anyone who still plays, and isnt a kunt
Worst player: me, for activity that rivals Azzer

AnTnEy

Harvester

Ash

Harvester
Sith...

Best Offensive Player
Sith...

Best Defensive Player
Sith...

Sith...

I got bored before I even got to that part.

Ahahahahaha Ahhh you guyyyyss... Don't you'll make me blush! ;-)

Bi polar much

As it happens, Yes, and ill ask that you be a little more sensitive towards me.
Ahhh hang on, Unless you're all still playing the little game of im actually Sith in disguise with a different name? Is... Is that it? Did i win? x

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Sith...

Best Offensive Player
Sith...

Best Defensive Player
Sith...

Sith...

Bi polar much

Ahhh hang on, Unless you're all still playing the little game of im actually Sith in disguise with a different name? Is... Is that it? Did i win? x

No, you didn't win. You still suck.

Ash

Harvester
Sith...

Best Offensive Player
Sith...

Best Defensive Player
Sith...

Sith...

Bi polar much

No, you didn't win. You still suck.

Dr.Who Says...

giphy.gif

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Sith...

Best Offensive Player
Sith...

Best Defensive Player
Sith...

Sith...

To be fair basically every post in here is more or less this. Just with a slightly wider range, when allied