[Recruiting] Round 57: Thai Army of One (FTF/W)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Roll up, Roll up.

I'm recruiting for a FTF alliance (with FTW tendencies) for round 57!

We will be playing to win but will not be FTW in the conventional sense (no mandatory activity/contactability requirements/IRC, etc).

The only requirement is that you actually play the game.

A few important points:

• We'll be looking to create a sociable, friendly alliance - as such IRC/Mibbit use will be encouraged.
  • There will be as much flexibility as possible route-choice wise but you may be asked to play a route that does not require contactability if you don't want to be messaged/pranked.
  • Leadership will not tolerate any form of cheating, regardless of your importance to the alliance. No warnings will be given - you will simply be kicked.
The alliance will actively request (via the forums/in-game messages) reports of multi-ing/cheating from the playerbase. We will run a round-long kill list for anyone reported to be cheating.

At the time of writing there are ~10 places left. Please send a PM with your interest to either me or Lukey. (Please include timezone and route preference)

Thanks,
DA + Lukey

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Limited places remain. All applications still welcome but non-euro an advantage.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Will lilow be in this alliance? Would my low activity restrict me from being accepted?

Lilow won't be joining - I think it'll be more competitive than she'd like :p

That depends on what you mean by low activity ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Full. TY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.