Resistance

Coon1

BANNED
Whats the point?! R1 have cheated to a win. Let them play with themselves.

Recon/Antney/Master had a spy in xxx, multis in r3 and solo land farms. Their leaders were presented with the evidence and ignored it. Utterly pathetic

Game is truly and completely dead

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Proof should be presented to Azzer. In his absence, to Benneh. Although it is against the rules, considering the absence of the admin I would suggest you display all evidence here, and point Azzer to the thread. If the evidence is clear he will no doubt banlock them when I sees it.

Coon1

BANNED
The evidence has been supplied to 3 members of r1 alliance, including yourself on the promise that if proof was forthcoming the cheats would be kicked from your alliance.

Evidence has been forthcoming with no action.

Its finally come right out in the last few hours the full extend of whats been happening and i still see your alliance harbours those involved.

i quit 2 days ago as i knew what was happening. The game is truly done when mods and so called "good guys" of the game support cheats for a win

Caio

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I maintain that the proof presented to me is circumstancial, and while it may lead to the conclusion you're fronting if you're allowing certain leaps of logic it may still lead to various other explanations. What I've seen so far is evidence, but not proof. Access to the game data base would allow someone to turn the evidence in to proof. Please post the proof if you wish to continue a proper debate.

Edit: Please note that all my replies to this topic in this thread is based on my position as an 'Official Helper'. I do not represent the player No-Dachi, or the alliance in these statements. Should I ever do so, I will make it perfectly clear.

Last edited:

Coon1

BANNED
Maybe as a member of the alliance in question you should refrain from taking part in this conversation - regardless of whether you have the helper hat on or not.

Perhaps you are also yet to see all the evidence.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Proof should be presented to Azzer. In his absence, to Benneh. Although it is against the rules, considering the absence of the admin I would suggest you display all evidence here, and point Azzer to the thread. If the evidence is clear he will no doubt banlock them when I sees it.

I have already spoken to Azzer and have asked him to look into the claims of using multies.
I have not provided Azzer with screenshots unless he asks for them, I have mentioned I have them, but do not believe them to be concrete enough to warrant sending to him. Nothing withjn these screenshots is admitted, unless I have missed something.

Any additional supporting evidence can be sent to me via whatsapp, or even Facebook, or email should you feel that's the best way, the majority of you have my number or a way of contacting me with ease.

Anything posted on here showing IDs or sensitive ingame information will be removed as per the forum guidelines.

As you are aware, Azzer is still very sick and his recovery has been set back from when we had the server crash and he had spent many hours up at his PC sorting things out, it is unlikely he will be able to get up to a PC to check these claims, should he have a good day where he is able to do so I suspect that he will. As said, I've already spoken to Azzer and would like to hope this will get resolved soon.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Let's face it, we all know they cheated. Dachi, gazzy etc aren't going to admit they know because it will make them look bad and obviously wanted an easy win. Master had multis last round as per did recon and antney but now use proxy so can't be caught out.

All we do Leeroy and Coon is watch dachi and Co sail to a boring win.

nopjes

Head Gardener
Let's face it, we all know they cheated. Dachi, gazzy etc aren't going to admit they know because it will make them look bad and obviously wanted an easy win. Master had multis last round as per did recon and antney but now use proxy so can't be caught out.

Thx for explaining you cheated your way to last rounds win then.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

How does that explain we cheated last round?
We found out master had multis after round end... As he was meant to be with us this round. So we said no we don't want him

nopjes

Head Gardener

We found out master had multis after round end... As he was meant to be with us this round. So we said no we don't want him
If you leave out the part that you find out after rounds end, it prettty much says you harbored a cheater last round.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Well don't miss out the part which says we refused to play with him after we found he had cheated.

Whereas rank 1 gets given evidence of them cheating but refuses to believe it and carry on.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

If you leave out the part that you find out after rounds end, it prettty much says you harbored a cheater last round.

We didn't know he was cheating. Until after round end. And the fact he used it against us... As he was rushing his own alliance
You are clearly missing the point you simpleton

yan0

Planter

You also seem butt-hurt.

Leeroy

Head Gardener

You also seem butt-hurt.

You also seem to be ignoring the facts :)

Recon

Pruner
I think you should just admit you lost to a better crew but not one good thing has been said about the effort put into the round thus far. Way to be sore losers, congrats

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I think you should just admit you lost to a better crew but not one good thing has been said about the effort put into the round thus far. Way to be sore losers, congrats

.... Said the cheat