R90 - A B@stards Story

Quitus_89

Beginner
R-90 A B@stards Story

Hello fellas I'm here to enlighten your eyes with a ton of fun images and a pretty story.

The idea of B@stards was simple, Dean kept asking me to lead and i said yes but would be backed by my regular argie team and him (YES, those who u have fun calling multies and worst OVER AND OVER, without a proof) We all have done mistakes GET OVER IT. (Needed to get it out of my chest since i'm not on your Discord whining)

Whatever, back to the point. We had a powerfull team:

1 - FeR
2 - Dean
3 - Ola
4 - Maradona_10
5 - Cheche
6 - Polo
7 - Lukey
8 - Stevey
9 - Rincewind
10 - Ryan (yan0)
11 - Brandon (We'll get to that in a minute) --» Bored
12 - Quitus (Your host today)

We thought we would have a nice and interesting round vs. TMT but that sadly never happend. I mean why the hell you make and alliance, that actually looked competitive, if you delete at second attack?

Our best guess was MrJ. was leading it and he crumbled fastly, however we latter saw a post on Discord of Jjbrosandjl saying he was leading and didnt had the time to be bothered so he disbanded it. Hence we had no clue on who was leading it, but the point is they were gone and the hopes of having a nice and fightful round left with them.

Meanwhile the deletion of TMT we lost a member, Brandon said he wasn't able to play and Bored joined right after the delete so, we all thought you can leave now the party is over, we won. But yet, what we didn't really know was that Bored would become indeed the best part of our round.

He surprised us all with his uber capacity to make memes that made us all laugh, and you too probs cause we used a few as our ally banners within round progression.

FeR restarting as CG be on top and do it all over again was cool, shame he wasnt able to to do it for a third time cause cant have 4 ids on same account per round only 3. The solos got screwed by him a lot of times.

Really, try to see it from our point of view. No ally against us, just solos calling us multis and criying all the time? What would you want us to do? Let you have a nice round? Why would u ever ask that if all you do is calling us bs without a factual proof.

And so on, I could say some Highlights as: Lukey going to a wedding and not being hammered , Polo getting trapped in the park for 2 days in a row, or the argie crew joining for a meal and give u all haters the picture u all seeked, FeR handling our accounts 🤣.

We won and we made you all solo suffer.No hard feelings just, we literally had nothing else to do, so we had to chase you. Sorry not Sorry.

Btw most of solos were pathetic at some point , giving Chef suspicious bribes so he could up his score and his AR and ofc somehow all of it was our fault, cause we' re the cheaters not you.

And Lukey ending R1 is one more thing we can also thank to you, you all attacked him fed him land so RW didn't get rank one, i'm sorry for him tho , after being harrased by us on r89 he diserved a win. Oh well, it is what it is.

AND NOW THIS IS THE MOMENT WHY YOU ALL ENTERED HERE: THE MEMES.

ALL WERE MADE BY BORED SO WE PRAISE HIM AS OUR SPIRITUAL GUIDE AND LOVE HIM. AMEN.

PS: for upcoming rounds fellas don't do this, this was considered a cheat on 2022:

*Cheats 2022:*
High activity
Leave the alliance and rejoin
Restart
Boost attacks
Guess the reals and fakes
Repeated attacks
Bribe staff with Rebels
Caught people on SM

(Courtesy of Cheche who indexed them)

XOXO, a B@stard trully

Quitus

Last edited:

Treedude

Harvester
Not so much of a story as a moan about “the solos” 😂

The memes are 🔥 tho. Good work by Brian the Backstabber (to use his full name) 👏

For what it’s worth I’m pretty certain it wasn’t JJ leading TMT. Thought it was QS but I was pretty out of the loop this round.

Quitus_89

Beginner
Not so much of a story as a moan about “the solos” 😂

The memes are 🔥 tho. Good work by Brian the Backstabber (to use his full name) 👏

For what it’s worth I’m pretty certain it wasn’t JJ leading TMT. Thought it was QS but I was pretty out of the loop this round.
That's Pretty much accurate. You are right, is basically all the solo's did while we were playing this round. So i guess this feel as a tiny payback.

And screw you for calling Brian de Backstabber he is the GOAT.