R49 - FTW alliances

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I've not played for a while - but ranks 1 and 2 seem reasonably close for this point in the round? Aren't things usually boxed off for rank 1 these days?

My question to those in The Boat/Adrama-evs is - Is there genuinely some kind of stalemate or are you guys deliberately trying to slow things down?

[edit] Also - Adrama is a stupid name for an alliance.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I've not played for a while - but ranks 1 and 2 seem reasonably close for this point in the round? Aren't things usually boxed off for rank 1 these days?

My question to those in The Boat/Adrama-evs is - Is there genuinely some kind of stalemate or are you guys deliberately trying to slow things down?

[edit] Also - Adrama is a stupid name for an alliance.

As far as I know "the boat" is not FTW.

But rank 1 has been doing rushes on rank 2 which is odd. They have no sent a real wave for a while either

But they have just had a BR with rank 2 which they lost 3T score

edd

Tree Surgeon
It's not deliberate DA, there have been a lot of rushes and many a wave sent on each other. Both sides have strong defense imo.

There's nothing odd about a slightly bigger ally rushing a slightly smaller one to try and cripple them a bit to get that extra advantage. Also it was 7b score.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Stalemate? We are not Nightmare.

There have been waves sent to each alliance, most bringing out nothing. As edd said, both have strong defence. We are not trying to slow things down? I think both alliances are trying to speed things up.

Leeroy, those rushes were stupid :p I just hope people learn.

Ps: DA - That is a stupid name.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ah the old bushtarion didgeridoo... already a round 49 discussions thread. could send pm's, but nope. new thread for old ego.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
ah the old bushtarion didgeridoo... already a round 49 discussions thread. could send pm's, but nope. new thread for old ego.

Indeed I could spend time tracking down individual members of said alliances and PM each and every individual for a request on their progress thus far.

Alternatively I could use the forums we have in place for discussion. In fact I think I'll go one further and post it in the perfectly appropriate politics sub-forum. Wouldn't that just be an outrageously unfathomable thing to do!

So easily irritated, Garrett. I do, as always, feel very sorry for you.

Last edited:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
Stalemate? We are not Nightmare.

There have been waves sent to each alliance, most bringing out nothing. As edd said, both have strong defence. We are not trying to slow things down? I think both alliances are trying to speed things up.

Leeroy, those rushes were stupid :p I just hope people learn.

Ps: DA - That is a stupid name.

Lovin' the dig babes ;)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I think you're all massive vaginas. I see no BRs, no trash talk, and no crying. You all disgust me.