R44 awards!

Elderveld

Official Helper
Round almost over! It's that time again!

* Alliance of the round
* Best Offensive Alliance
* Best Defensive Alliance
* Honourable Mention Alliance
* Worst Alliance
* Best Leader
* Worst Leader
* Player of the Round - Allied
* Player of the Round - Solo
* Best Offensive Player
* Best Defensive Player
* Honourable Mention Player
* Worst Player
* Best Moment of Round
* Worst Moment of Round

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i know what im meant to post but i didnt pay enough attention to warrent giving my opinions on other alliances etc. but i will mention a few members in my alliance that stood out. in the hope that they find a good alliance next round if they wish to

best allied players: (in Lucky Charms)

Flamey: Leading, being One of top defenders , most contactable member despite some problems Irl. going Pom route when it was needed. did well as leader imo
Godsend: being one of top defenders in aliance
Mr j : being effective with route
Tiger: being one of top defenders in alliance, being effective with route! Doing more damage than he took by 4 times. Doing a lot of damage in general, Being one of our most active members
Bram: logging in when needed
Hero: logging in when needed, good at stealing land
Recon: doing some huge damage, good at stealing land
Kuda: joining late but being great. Very active
Addicted being our most active member before kuda joined! And a top defender
Avash & hamilton: honourable mention, they had thier moments so get a mention

Sorry if you're allied with me and i didnt mention you, you were simply outshined this round by others. or started well but gave up part way through, you're all good players this was simply who i saw do well this round in particular and were an important part of the core all round, and would be a beneficial addtion to any alliance if they were to do the same next round.

people who stood out not in my alliance
phobis early h/f running off with lead, and defending
max keeping my round interesting and being a sound guy

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - DiscWorld. They have had a very good round, pleased me all round. Except the little fall they had, they have done exceptional.

Best Offensive Alliance - Dont think ive seen one tbh.

Best Defensive Alliance - Either LC or DW.
LC for the continuous victories over HW, and with good turnouts on defence over the whole round.
DW for the overall defence. Made it very hard to hit, congrats.

Honourable Mention Alliance - Was going to say 6th. They died..then started to get back in it. But looks like they have died once more :p Still get this from me.

Worst Alliance - Attitude. Nuff said.

Best Leader - Leader of DW, Toby/Dimi ;) Must of done a good job keeping up the standards through it all :D

Worst Leader - Leader of Attitude.

Player of the Round (Allied) - Recon for me. He was always up for attacks, and generally in a good mood. Kept IRC alive.
Or Ogluk. Him and his dogs ;)

Player of the Round (Solo) - Lobster. Him and his flaming TL's were annoying me. But I always saw him attacking and wanting kills. Didnt give up. Or Lamb, he was ALWAYS online :(

Best Offensive Player - MrJ/Avash. Always saw this attacking. Or Leeroy. Any attack on LC i saw he was involved.

Best Defensive Player - DaX. His Gargs kept people, like myself, landing on 6tho. Good job.
Twigley/Willy - For keeping a heck of a lot of incs out with the guru's...splendid!

Honourable Mention Player - This is going to DaX. He has stayed up countless nights, to stupid hours keeping his alliance alive. If it wasnt for him, 6th wouldnt be where they are now.

Worst Player - Enrico. To me he has been pretty useless all round. Hardly ever responded to pranks, and when he did it was always late. But, he has picked up recently. However, doesnt mistake him for the round :/

Best Moment of Round - Died: 1,194,995,732 [£22,309,808,183,200] enemies dead. 295,610,481 [£2,768,127,132,100] friendlies dead.

Worst Moment of Round - Losing 70m SA on defence...sad times :(

Last edited:

Chewyow

Weeder
Worst Leader: n0c0ntrol - All talk, no walk. A whole round of lies and arrogance.

Honourable Mention Alliance: DiscWorld - easily the best performance from DW that I've seen to date.

Best/Worst Moment: Watching n0c0 trying to plan an attack. Martin plans the first hit, was successful and leaves the next attack for n0c0 to plan. n0c0 spends 3hours trying to plan the hit. The whole alliance is sitting waiting for this plan, and he just keeps telling us crap about the plan being written on paper, and that he needs to type it out. he finally gets the plan typed out and its a copy of martins strategy but with people hitting different IDs. The plan is a complete piece of trash, Polo comes back at LT to see where he needs to send - realizes that he has to attack the same target twice with 50% of his army on different ticks - cancels the whole attack on LT and re-plans a new one for like 2 ticks later.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
i know what im meant to post but i didnt pay enough attention to warrent giving my opinions on other alliances etc. but i will mention a few members in my alliance that stood out. in the hope that they find a good alliance next round if they wish to

best allied players: (in Lucky Charms)

Flamey: Leading, being One of top defenders , most contactable member despite some problems Irl. going Pom route when it was needed. did well as leader imo
Godsend: being one of top defenders in aliance
Mr j : being effective with route
Tiger: being one of top defenders in alliance, being effective with route! Doing more damage than he took by 4 times. Doing a lot of damage in general, Being one of our most active members
Bram: logging in when needed
Hero: logging in when needed, good at stealing land
Recon: doing some huge damage, good at stealing land
Kuda: joining late but being great. Very active
Addicted being our most active member before kuda joined! And a top defender
Avash & hamilton: honourable mention, they had thier moments so get a mention

Sorry if you're allied with me and i didnt mention you, you were simply outshined this round by others. or started well but gave up part way through, you're all good players this was simply who i saw do well this round in particular and were an important part of the core all round, and would be a beneficial addtion to any alliance if they were to do the same next round.

people who stood out not in my alliance
phobis early h/f running off with lead, and defending
max keeping my round interesting and being a sound guy

That awkward moment when logging in makes you a good player

Reactions: Dax

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round - HW had a good strategy which worked until LC kept them at bay and kept killing them then they had to put up to 6/7 on 1 tick at times!

* Best Offensive Alliance - LC for stealing a shed load...worked around the alliances around us well

* Best Defensive Alliance - LC by far.

* Honourable Mention Alliance - DW for being a great DW this round

* Worst Alliance - Attitude

* Best Leader - Seen fantastic things from Flamey!

* Player of the Round - Allied - Hero, Recon, Flamey, Tiger, Addicted from LC easily. Coombination of great land attacks, effectivness, activity, contactability and general great.

* Player of the Round - Solo - I liked Lobster's ambitions and successful attacks bar those on me muahaha

* Best Offensive Player - Recon/Hero

* Best Defensive Player - Me being the only decent AD in LC for ages was helpful to us along with our SA's and Flamey/Willy

* Honourable Mention Player - lilow for getting to my nerves on my DW attacks, core of LC

* Worst Player - Enrico, QS generally woeful attendance at the races

* Best Moment of Round - Succession of pwnage on HW

* Worst Moment of Round - Planting up and dying instantly on defence...frustrating!

Max

Garden Designer
* Alliance of the round - Home Wreckers because they genuinely played the best at the start, when it all really counted. Attitude had a few chances to beat them, but they held their composure and won the round quickly just as n0c0 wanted. Well done.

* Best Offensive Alliance - Home Wreckers, for the above reason.

* Best Defensive Alliance - Home Wreckers, for defending the resistance attacks pretty well. Organised it just right to prevent them getting swamped. Made it tough for me to cover lots of targets in a PoM and Arsonist setup because they tactically chose to eliminate our flak despite losing land on the first wave. GENIUS!

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Sixth Commandment, because for a themed alliance with a pretty laid back attitude we did surprisingly well at the round start, even though everyone knew the setup and was sure to counter it. I'm focusing on the first few weeks, naturally, but in that time there were interesting attacks, unique tactics and lots of fun :)

* Worst Alliance - Sorry Attitude, but if I saw your lineup at the round start I would have picked you guys to make HQ sweat more than you did. Perhaps if Sixth Commandment had more LETs the resistance would have gone better, but even then I just felt you guys were more of a co-alition of good players rather than a happy team.

* Best Leader - Whoever lead Miscon, because they took a pretty tiny alliance which has struggled for rounds and rounds and rounds... and formed them into a great team this time! Bravo.

* Worst Leader - Myself, clearly, for not being as committed as I wanted to be this round and obviously setting a very poor example for the rest of the group. Although I cared dearly, I just can't be active or contactable, which are qualities a leader really needs to have during tough times.

* Player of the Round - Allied - James and DaX were both superb. Kept the alliance going and always cared about everyone. I couldn't have asked for a better effort, and without them we wouldn't still be an alliance!

* Player of the Round - Solo - I liked Marit, and how he used his TLs to great affect. If it wasn't for the mistake he made sending out (one I could easily have made myself) he would still be up there challenging HW!

* Best Offensive Player - Maickesh, loving your BH dude, there's still a chance you can win it mate :D

* Best Defensive Player - Tiger's SA BRs have been to die for :O

* Honourable Mention Player - Willy for beating me to the distractor award. Wait - scratch that - more like TROUNCING me :O That will teach me for trying to win the award honourably and not repeat hitting :(

* Worst Player - Me for failing my one and only goal of the round ofc, and gaining a string of ranks 2-4 in a few stats here and there, but never enough for recognition \o/ "B- must try harder" :(

* Best Moment of Round - I don't remember having any problems with mass CG inc at the round start... which was an absolute blessing <3 Was the first round in ages. Thank you playerbase!

Also - helping Kuda and DaX to get some beatiful Nano bribes. I really enjoyed the opportunity I had to help you guys. Just sorry I couldn't be on more to help more often.

* Worst Moment of Round - Alliance collapsing while I was preparing for and during a business conference and realising the rest of the alliance was really bored and uninterested. Never a good sign for a leader!

Nevermind though - there's always next round and I may even get a phone capable of internetz :O

Thanks for everyone who did play in Sixth and sticking it through, and good luck for the future ^^

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round

Discworld. Stuck to their plan. Didn't suck more than the others.

Lucky Charms. Only real action I saw (Not including the lol ftw v ftw at the start) was LC v 6th and even that was moderate.

Lucky Charms. Though it's a catch 22 as HW sucked at attacking so it's a bit hypocritical to say we were amazing at defending it.

Sixth Commandment. Themed alliances are how I want to see the game go now. Plus Elder is boss.

* Worst Alliance

Attitude.

* Best Leader

Flamey. Took advice on board. Learnt not to buckle to peer pressure after a while. Had his downpoints but better than any of the other leaders, imo.

* Worst Leader

Whoever led Attitude.

Tiger hands down. Very reliable player, good defender, pranks people, never throws his toys out of the pram and doesn't take much **** while still being a good guy.

I am so 1337

* Best Offensive Player

Cal. Dont remember much killing but remember seeing alot of BR's on our Pols from him.

* Best Defensive Player

Willy and me for first week! Haha. Tiger after that.

Recon kicked LC up the ass a few times to do stuff. His 14 mass mails telling people to get on IRC kept us giggling.

* Worst Players

The HW players who kept trying to mindlessly kill us. No invention from any of them at any point of the round on us at all.

* Best Moment of Round

The start when me and willy were blocking every inc on us with our mass guru. Seeing n0c0 wonder who was behind my id.

* Worst Moment of Round

Seeing Flamey start kicking our members for ex-Attitude members and then the alliance becoming far too serious. Being shouted at for not waking up at 4am every morning when I joined a non serious ftf alliance by people who had been owned with ease was pretty infuriating. Our alliance didn't disband. Don't come into ours and start spreading your ****. I played this round inactive as my name suggests. I dont expect to be bullshitted against and people ask the leader for me to be kicked because I'm not refreshing ... This was why i gave Flamey leader of the round after he talked to me about it and realised what cocks they were being.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
* Alliance of the round
HW for trashing the 'competition'. Sterling effort, lads.

I honestly couldn't say. Everyone recalled from me bar a few 'tards from Miscon and a couple of members of HW.

At the start - HW. Took the lead with a brilliant route setup that could roll the staff out cheaply and quickly. A real pain in the ass that it totally screwed our alliance setup over.
After HW won - LC. They took the slack Attitude left after disbanding (mostly against their will, I'm told), and we did alright 'til the waves started appearing - I can't kill everybody at once, unfortunately.

Scallywags. Nobody mentioned/noticed the fact they came from 8th to 4th over the round, and had a solid setup with mass Harriers that I simply couldn't attack effectively on my own.

* Worst Alliance
Technically Attitude, but I don't really blame them for not wanting to play as rank 2 after losing any chance of retrieving rank 1.

* Best Leader
I'm giving it to Max & Elder - Despite the fact they weren't really around much, both were brilliant company, and even though I would have really liked to have been a part of LC's defending efforts, I thoroughly enjoyed helping Sixth stay alive with James. Cheers for giving me max powaz, lads!

* Worst Leader
Nobody sticks out this round. Dachi is a fantastic leader, who simply had too much to do outside of the game this round (irony, anyone?).

James. Bar none - He is genuinely the most helpful player I've EVER encountered. Whilst his morale tanks aren't entirely sky-high, with a little bit of encouragement, this guy pulls miracles and land from his little happy sack.

Lobster. Top lad for helping me kill that retarded SGT/Yob bribing Puppet player that tried to steal my hard-earned rank 1 bribes.

* Best Offensive Player
Lobster - Killed anyone in any alliance that he liked.
James - For being a total wizard at land stealing (often irritating me for stealing too much).

* Best Defensive Player
James again. Tiger contributed some nice BR's too, but James served as an alliance bedrock at night time (after I carried night watch most nights 'til about 3/4am), as well as being a defensive and offensive blur.

XVI. The only guy that ever managed to legitimately scare me away from attacking Scallywags. Whoever was called 'rofl' in Misconception kept me at bay for a long time, too. Damn those Harriers. :(

* Worst Player
That ****ing Puppet player who simply sat on SGT/Yobs at 11k land for 80% of the round, then started to bribe even more SGT/Yobs from another SGT masser. ****ing pathetic. Earn your rank 1 properly if you want it in future.

* Best Moment of Round
Having 2.6m Gargs (although only PrtScr'ing @ 2.1m, ironically the tick that I hit sleep mode to get my first night's sleep in 4 weeks and died).
Beating FeR (rank 2) as rank 19 1v1. Excellent battle report that I'll remember forever.

* Worst Moment of Round
Dying a couple of days ago. I really think I deserved my portal place for the first time in a long time this round. Such is life. :(

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
* Alliance of the round
DW -
are we talking real strategy or just successful land grabs?
Scallywags - they were small most entire round - but kept what land they had very effectively.. can't give this to the big alliances after all how hard is it to defend against a bunch of PoMs and arsons 1/4 your size :/
Scallywags - they once again held it together for the entire round and this time much more successfully than in past rounds Kudos
* Worst Alliance
Mine the 6th - we truly sucked but even with that it was an absolute riot playing here.. wouldn't have had it any other way.
* Best Leader
IDK - have to give Rooster an honorable mention here since he seems to always hold together a dedicated group of FTF players round after round and I never here them complaining about this and that.
* Worst Leader
Elderveld (Although I am not sorry for having played under you)
for holding onto the permissions and then never being around much for anything except an occasional defense when pranked. Good lord even the co-leader couldn't do many of the things needing done.
Dax you could have made the difference in Elderveld's and Max's freq. absence if you could just stop with the temper tantrums, after awhile most of the players just ignored everything you had to say.
FFX - always out there attacking, always willing to throw in to help others with attacks and never afraid to take one on the chin defending a teammate. Hallmark of a good alliance player IMO. Frasuly is a close second for the same reasons except maybe being actively offensive. And Dax for giving up so much sleep to respond to my pranks.
none stand out in my mind as particularly great- I guess Lobster
* Best Offensive Player
FFX - always gave me a run and challenge for having the most acres and Max because, well Max is amazing at getting his land mass back up after being killed and raped multiple times every round.
* Best Defensive Player
Phobis and myself - we were both there defending a member at all costs and there wasn't a single spam defense in the stats!!
Distant/Toast - for too many reasons to list.. the best being you're attitude
* Worst Player
IDK and my opinion would probably be tainted by a personal dislike of so many players here
* Best Moment of Round
Hard to choose just one.. had a lot of fun this round
* Worst Moment of Round
Being asked by n0c0 for the tenth time to join his alliance and when I finally decided to go against my ethics and quit an alliance I started with (not to mention IMO it's truly lame to join an alliance who has already won late in round), I joined only to be asked to quit 9-10 ticks later because you made a mistake. Thanks for not only making me feel like crap for joining in first place but for making me lose the respect of some others in player-base. :(

Davs

Garden Designer
I was planning on making this after the round had actually finished - but I'm drunk enough now to throw caution to the wind. If I don't get k/r'ed for this then lulz to the world.

Worst Alliance: Sixth Commandment. As a member of said alliance, I can quite safely say that we deserve nothing more than the inevitable 4th place finish. I've never been in an alliance that has made me want to stab myself in the face with a particularly blunt spoon every time incoming appears, but this alliance definitely takes this award. 6Com - because simple instructions can only be followed by people with intellect.

Worst Leader: Elderveld. I was going to rant off some **** about him being about as useful as a chocolate teapot being used as an anti-malarial, but then I realised this was unfair to chocolate. Never in my long bush career have I come across a member of the same alliance as me who I genuinely wished would stay offline because then at least I'd know that they wouldn't defend, rather than being online to make me think they might do something useful. I have a quote coming up to really make my point about this.

Best Defender: Once again Jamesnchina takes this. Whenever he's online he's the first to send, first to prank everyone and the first to actually pay attention to people when they say what to do. Whoever snatches him up next round and beyond is a very lucky person.

Worst moment: Logging in the morning after bluehen and Dennis had "shipjumped" to DW. I thoroughly respect you guys for doing this and have constantly regretted not asking toby for a spot in DW ever since.

Time for the quote of win:
[Elderveld]: evans is slacking
[Elderveld]: not the first time he comes online and doesnt do a thing

this is something Elder said in the alliance channel the day after FFX lost 1k acres because Elder didn't send when needed in spite of being online. Naturally I saved this quote rather than explode in a fit of rage because I knew that this would be funnier.

On an all serious note - as much as I am grateful to Max for head-hunting me into his alliance, I thoroughly hope that 6Com get driven into the ground - so much so that they don't even portal (which in this day and age is pretty much unheard of for an alliance with members). I apologise for being a terrible member of the alliance, and generally being a waste of space - but it is hard to put effort into an alliance that only makes you hate the fact that you're playing the game in the first place.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Best Alliance: GARRETT_IS_HOMO_SUPERIOR

I always have to say thanks to the fans :) - I knew what they meant, but were stopped by character limits.

/hugs.

avash

Harvester

(not CK) Lucky Charms I guess although no allie hardly impressed.

(not CK) Lucky Charms

* Best Leader

(not CK) Flamey, lovely guy and always tried his best to be the best leader possible. Shame to hear that he is leading and I wish him all the best in the future.

(not CK) Tiger for always being around for defence, attacks and ALWAYS contactable. And doing alot of damage to HW throughout the round

not CK, OK MAYBE CK

* Best Offensive Player

not CK

* Best Defensive Player

(not CK) Anyone in LuckyCharms, who always came on to a prank or a text when we had mass inc.

definitely not CK but Hamilton, Willy, Bram, Addicted

* Worst Players

probably not CK

* Best Moment of Round

Can't even think of one. Just enjoyed solo attacking and killing alot of people. Oh and that big BR where we dropped HW like 60b over 3 ticks. Maybe more, was a nice one with like 19 defenders.

* Worst Moment of Round

CK + Attitude falling appart

Coruba

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round
- Well to see Discworld up there finally is good to see - I wonder how much Asmo actually contributed to it though?
- Hard to go past HW - to start with they were dominant and showed little mercy
- If they held on to the sheer dominance of HW then imo they deserve second place
- no comment
* Worst Alliance
- Sixth Commandment and imo again it comes down to leadership
* Best Leader
- no comment as I have no idea who led who
* Worst Leader
- This goes to Elderveld - sorry but to lead imo you need to be active, you need to communicate and above all you need to be the most active in your team. Max I already know what you are like but you were more active in the ED round :-(
- Jamesnchina - love playing with you - probably won't get another chance to but a legend in my eyes
- No comment
* Best Offensive Player
- No comment
* Best Defensive Player
- James for all the reasons mentioned in a previous post
- no comment
* Worst Player
- myself, will probably again finish somewhere around rank 400
* Best Moment of Round
- Rank 1 for longer then the last time I managed it. (Looking for a faster starter then Kurosaki then look me up)
* Worst Moment of Round
- Effectively getting zeroed by a great little number Recon did on me - well done mate :)

Leeroy

Head Gardener
* Alliance of the round - Would have to say HW for the round start and smashing if any competition

* Best Offensive Alliance - I haven't really looked apart from HW but every time LC were land trained they seemed to gain land rapidly

* Best Defensive Alliance - LC without a doubt. I tried to attack alone and could never get through. We had to put so many on a tick just to get through. HW were never challenged with defence but what little we got we defended well

* Honourable Mention Alliance- discworld

* Worst Alliance- I can't remember attitude but I guess them?

* Best Leader- I can't say anyone stood out. N0c0 fit the group he got. Flamey i have heard good things about this round.

* Worst Leader- I can't give this out as I don't really know

* Player of the Round - Allied -

wumpy- for constantly attacking with myself and always getting others involved. Martin- I don't know how you can still log in everyday and not have anything to do but you do. He sorts out defence and can see why he is still the best player in the game
Tiger/Hamilton- annoyingly good in defence.

* Player of the Round - Solo- no idea. I haven't paid enough attention to solos to be honest

* Best Offensive Player- wumpy

* Best Defensive Player- Martin

* Honourable Mention Player- max- sticking with a alliance that was themed and not giving up. Whenever I have played with him he has been awesome. He may not be that active or contactable but he will always help out someone if he is able to and just a nice guy in general

* Worst Player- Anyone who sent me a mail for attacking them. When I have very few targets and a totally **** route I had to attack with people all on one tick. If I didn't I would be zeroed everyone. Everyone does it

* Best Moment of Round- not being pranked on once this round during the night

* Worst Moment of Round- missing out on disables. I gave up once I got to big and MRJ had got a huge lead.

Elderveld

Official Helper
* Alliance of the round
LC - Laidback start, casual timing when to hit. then steady going to secure rank 2. Good job

HW - Everyone else sucked. HW pretty much only send decent attacks.

HW - They are rank 1 so.

Sixt - At start we did okay! seeing as our route setup was already counterd before the start. (maybe my/our own fault) Full blocker alliance we could go along whit the bigger boy's pretty well.

* Worst Alliance
attitude / 6th

* Best Leader

* Worst Leader
ME! - explanation in the discussion thread.

James - VERRY active, alway's defends, always in for attacks. Always doing anything! One of the pillars of the alliance! thanks for coming back into the alliance.
Dax - Great help for the alliance, stick around many of his nights protecting our alliance. Could single handedly scare loads of attackers away whit his scrap/garg/nano's! Always the one who pranked/text people online. Your death was not fun!

no idea

* Best Offensive Player
no idea
* Best Defensive Player
James/Dax - reason above
Max - Thanks for leading this alliance whit me! though all, had a fun round!
* Worst Player
have a fwew in mind, but i wont pubicly going to post my anger thoughts.

* Best Moment of Round
Round end.

* Worst Moment of Round
Prepering a resistance hit, putting in alot of effort gather everyone to join in. Bringing the 3 allainces together. Finding out only 13 of our alliance was going to send 19 of attitude and like 5-6 from LC. Eventualy only 11 of us sent. Was not a big succes, but we stole a bunch. Then my boss come to work, and i was not able to properly help in organising the 2nd wave. Finding out the plan was that we send to 3 targets, some serious random ****, and multiple ticks. In wich our alliance only send whit 7-8. In wich we utterly fail, and the round was over.

Shocker2k

Weeder
Heck Ill toss my hat into the ring, and a newish face to the forum.

Alliance of the round

HW for winning the round

Best Offensive Alliance

HW, they were able to pull ahead of everyone when we were still close and fighting it out.

Best Defensive Alliance

Ill give this one to Scally, they were very hard to land on, and well organized.

Honourable Mention Alliance

DW- We have been pretty much a 18 member ally the entire round. Nothing against Asmo at all but he hasnt been active much at all (for a very good reason). And we have been able to hold onto rank 3 so far, nice to see a good effort from everyone.

Worst Alliance

Pimpin, sorry guys when you were up higher in ranks, it was just too easy to land on you guys. And you couldnt ever bounce back.

Best Leader

Toby (Even though the officail leader was Asmo), he is truly what held DW together this round props to him we wouldnt be where we are with out him.

Worst Leader

Dont know...

Player of the Round - Allied

Lilow, a rock for any ally can always be counted on to defend and wake to pranks.

Player of the Round - Solo

Lobster, although annoying he was very successful on his bounty hunting.

Best Offensive Player

Maickesh- Its been fun watching him go for bounties and putting his marines to good use.

Best Defensive Player

Toby gets this one, he was the main organizer of defense and he was always there with his dragons.

Dax will get my award for someone not in DW, him and his damn gargs. Its amazing how much easier it is to attack when you dont have those stupid things coming at you :).

Honourable Mention Player

Bluehen- I doubt he knew it but he was pushing me to stay active to compete with him on land and disables.

Worst Player

Who ever was the multi solo, that was an idiot.

Best Moment of Round

Seeing Asmo get back online after him being gone for so long and no one knowing what was going on.

Worst Moment of Round

Seeing MrJ disable farm Goozie, and realizing that I couldnt catch him in disables :(.

Nick

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Best moment of the round - Discworld doing an organised alliance attack

xvi

Harvester
Re

Re

* Alliance of the round DiscWorld...love to see that.

* Best Offensive Alliance... Didnt really see as many waves as normal....I did see some nice stuff from a few pnap trios in the top 50

* Best Defensive Alliance: 6th: hard to land

* Honourable Mention Alliance: Misconception: good fights between us

* Worst Alliance: All the alliances that broke up......show loyalty

* Best Leader : Ofcourse I always give to Rooster...Sorry to flame (or whoever I forget who led it) for quiting LC before round start. I didnt pass on any ids...I am at home with Scallys tho.

* Worst Leader: none

* Player of the Round - Allied: DaX - funny rattling the alliances by sending in-games that he was going to squash everyone like bugs.....i think we were able to yack one member and moved our waves back to miscenception

* Player of the Round - Solo: idk

* Best Offensive Player: Pac did well lands well

* Best Defensive Player: Rampage

* Honourable Mention Player: Phobis...cause he has so much honor. Go Green Bush vets. Also probably one of the best players in bush.....sooooo active

* Worst Player whoever thought of making an alliance of all arsonists and PoMs when i went harrier...boooo

* Best Moment of Round: yacking Cal for 6trill a few days ago was nice... alot of good brs this round

* Worst Moment of Round: having to sleep for three days while out of town....i hate sleepers

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I stopped paying attention after we won, so most of my awards are based upon the first 14 days of the round. The last 60 or so have been about buying mass dogs.

* Alliance of the round: Home Wreckers did win...
* Best Offensive Alliance: HW. We were pretty nigh on unstoppable when we flexed our offensive muscles and minds, the suiciding later on was not us being "dumb"; we just didn't care since we couldn't be beaten, and had assloads of funds we could use if we wished. I'm not saying every attack was brilliant, but we were hands down the best offensive alliance. Proof being we won.
* Best Defensive Alliance: Sixth Commandment put up an astounding effort considering we were rather heavily armed with troops quite unpleasant to a Prot/Disabling alliance. Kudos.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: DW. Although it shouldn't come as a surprise that any alliance toby is in does well if he puts in the slightest amount of effort, it's nice to see hard work rewarded. Good efforts, man.
* Worst Alliance: Attitude for just... dying.
* Best Leader: Toby?
* Worst Leader: Nocontrol for being utterly useless.
* Player of the Round - Allied: Chewyow, obviously.
* Player of the Round - Solo: Don't know, don't care!
* Best Offensive Player: Me. I had hordes of dogs. Couldn't stop me if you tried!
* Best Defensive Player: me. I had hordes of dogs. Couldn't stop me if you tried!
* Honourable Mention Player: Icy, because he's awesome like that.
* Worst Player: Nocontrol. All talk, no walk. Incapable of knowing ****, about **** my man. You're just horrifyingly bad at this game. You're a lazy, no good, scorequeening, whiny little turd.
* Best Moment of Round: Killing people with pure Dogs. Also, this...Attack Dog [3,212,640,172]
* Worst Moment of Round: Realizing I was going to play with nocontrol and beasteh for a full round. *facepalm*