[Full] Pussy Blockers

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Pussy Blockers, the current top dogs of the round have had a re-shuffle causing some places to be open. Ideally you need to be active, like a fight and have a fairly well developed route.

We appear to be in the middle of a resistance against the other alliances so I can't guarantee any promise of a high rank, but if you play for that purpose, we don't want you.

Please send all applications to our HQ and you will be responded to if you are deemed suitable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Martin makes you want to work hard for him. Serious teamwork applicants only should apply. You won't be sorry.

ZigZag

Harvester
from what I understand join them and they will kick you at a later date just ask Signer. These people are as trust worthy as Bill Clinton saying he never had sex with that woman

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
from what I understand join them and they will kick you at a later date just ask Signer. These people are as trust worthy as Bill Clinton saying he never had sex with that woman

PWNED!!!!

NEVER KICK SIGNER!!!! (Twice)

Silence

Head Gardener
I invite anyone to join this alliance if they enjoy being kicked from it whilst offline for no particually good reason at all after a round win.

Good group of players, but an abysmal track record.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Le bump.
If you want to put effort in and get a good name out of it, join us.

Ram

Head Gardener
stfu ZZ, stop lurking the forums if you're just going to cause ****.

Bruce666

Harvester
anyone with half a brain knows martins amazing and that it took half the playerbase too take PB down, tbh if i wasnt leading id put in a request

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Martin is a terrific leader and will have put together an excellent group. Join up if you can!

Ram

Head Gardener
As Alci said, Marty is an amazing player and good leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Martin is one of the most experienced skilled players in this game, regardless of how i like to annoy him on irc. His alliance is also made up of one of the best lineups iv seen in several rounds bring together the best of the best, im actually suprised we took them down.

I wanna say if your a noob dont be afraid to apply there the people who train the majority of the newcomers who enter the ftw ranks so It cant possibly hurt :D

If I hadn't already sworn service to No You I would be applying and bribing martin with giant plates of cookies.

(there now were even martin)

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
We are still recruiting, please mail me on forums or to our Alliance HQ (HQ will get you a faster response). Any routes considered as the individual and activity is the key. Looking primarily for the rarer timezones but anyone meeting the calibre may be considered.
When you send an application please put some thought into it and include some useful information or it will be simply ignored.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
We are back looking for 1 member.

Requirements:

Steal to a high amount of land.
Don't care how active you are aslong as you will be come online when pranked.

That's it.

Drop us a forum mail or Pm on IRC.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I would appreciate it if you didn't spam this thread...

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Bump, message the HQ: AHQ!Pussy Blockers