Protestor Vs Fantasy (Vampire)

luke87

Beginner
Just a question because i went POMs last round. How do you steal land from a Fantasy route with werewolfs, because they attack innocent, and attack before POMs?

Damnation

Digger
Re: Protestor Vs Fantasy (Vampire)

You choose a nonmassed werewolf one. Or you just don't attack fantasy. Why bother? There are plenty of routes that don't fire before you.

Bored

Pruner

With proper flakking tecniques (found here), the main unit you will lose to the Warewolves will be you flak.

The warewolves do not to much health damage, so you should be able to "flak" past them easily ;)

twuncher

Weeder

i dont think werewolf do any higher than 1:2 vs flak

so its not so much a problem only two ticks worth :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

twuncher said:
i dont think werewolf do any higher than 1:2 vs flak

so its not so much a problem only two ticks worth :p

Aye. I've had WW do awful ratios on my flak before...like less than 1:1.

harriergirl

Landscape Designer

P-LEADERS - fire before ww, You will take loss on the middle tick but the pleaders will stop a good deal and allow you to steal @ close :)

:smokin:

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Yeah WW do nothing much to flak at all but i would suggest finding other easier targets for PoMs, but if you *must* your going to have to flak, and if they are Zombie heavy its going to hurt...IMO its not worth it.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

tbh, in my experience there are very few WW heavy fantasy players...normally they have very few of them (arguably a bad move)...and yeah PLs for the close tick is what you want! they dont hurt you that much at all anyway, especially if you have a good number of INN as well as your prots...

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

pinpower said:
tbh, in my experience there are very few WW heavy fantasy players...normally they have very few of them (arguably a bad move)...and yeah PLs for the close tick is what you want! they dont hurt you that much at all anyway, especially if you have a good number of INN as well as your prots...

And they don't hurt your NLDs whatsoever! So WW aren't really a big deal.