Pranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela

Harvester
Then there is the fact that as far as i can tell he hasnt apoligised and just said to leeroy that he will carry on doing it and to other members as well.

1) Told lucky i wouldn't do it again
2) Never said i would do it to other members

Not saying what i did was in any way right, just saying get your facts straight before you start spouting ****.

or maybe i was reading leeroy post

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Then carried on after.. I can't put my phone on silent either as it has my alarm

hm. i think the alarm isn't affected by the silent mode. well, it isn't on my phone. check it out, if you haven't!

Chris_

Head Gardener
Then there is the fact that as far as i can tell he hasnt apoligised and just said to leeroy that he will carry on doing it and to other members as well.

Not saying what i did was in any way right, just saying get your facts straight before you start spouting ****.

well maybe
get your facts straight before you start spouting ****.

Angela

Harvester

well maybe
get your facts straight before you start spouting ****.

its interesting how out of all the posts you decide to pick up and answer mine, when you should have picked up and replied to leeroy after all he was the one who you aimed your low behaviour at.

Chris_

Head Gardener
Yea, once again you're a little slow. Already mailed leeroy and explained to him why i did it.

zhouj

Harvester
Wait, the guy whose goal is to annoy other people with rushes is crying on the forums about losing sleep?

Hahaha. My warm, warm sympathies for your desperate and terrible plight.

so you wouldnt object if someone not in your alliance or have anything to do with you, sat and pranked you all night while you was trying to sleep?

It's something I've never done and won't do. That being said, I just find it ironic that the guy whose play choice is about harassing other people, albeit in-game, is annoyed that he's being harassed.

I don't think people should do it but I don't sympathize with victims of potentially poetic justice.

Angela

Harvester
Wait, the guy whose goal is to annoy other people with rushes is crying on the forums about losing sleep?

so you wouldnt object if someone not in your alliance or have anything to do with you, sat and pranked you all night while you was trying to sleep?

It's something I've never done and won't do. That being said, I just find it ironic that the guy whose play choice is about harassing other people, albeit in-game, is annoyed that he's being harassed.

I don't think people should do it but I don't sympathize with victims of potentially poetic justice.

You havent answered my question.

zhouj

Harvester

You havent answered my question.

No, I wouldn't object, mostly because I'll just give people my Google Voice or Skype number to ring. ;)

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I would have kick raped you! Lucky im not leader :p (In fairness i kick rape everyone)

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Yea, once again you're a little slow. Already mailed leeroy and explained to him why i did it.

I would love to hear the reason. Don't make me delete you off Xbox Live squire!!

Zhouj, you have no basis for an argument from your original post, really. Even considering Chris_ is in the SAME timezone as Leeroy (unless you've moved abroad) which I find even more surreal. Just no more pranks. The only way this can be resolved is if Chris_ bowed down and kissed his feet :eek:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Then carried on after.. I can't put my phone on silent either as it has my alarm

hm. i think the alarm isn't affected by the silent mode. well, it isn't on my phone. check it out, if you haven't!

It's not linked on iPhones and nearly every other phone I've used.

indeed. alarms work regardless of the volume setting on your iphone. And thank god they do, otherwise i'd have missed countless shifts!

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Ahh im on hard on phones new one every 8-9 months by the 4th month I have a phone id never risk silent on my alarms also you guys choose to be contactBle to send out noone ever chose to be contactable for no reason!!!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Retards.

Edit: After reading carefully I'd like to change my statement to:

Retard.

...although zhouj's response also makes him look like one... hmm

Last edited:

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Ahh im on hard on phones new one every 8-9 months by the 4th month I have a phone id never risk silent on my alarms also you guys choose to be contactBle to send out noone ever chose to be contactable for no reason!!!

yeah. but sometimes, some people prefer sleeping to getting pranked and/or want to be un-contactable during the night rather than saving troops in a game. those people can hit sleep mode too. now imagine that the abuser pranks them while they are in sleep mode?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i was pretty shocked that this happened because of leeroy rushing chris... ****ing hell chris grow up. your in rank one alliance ****ing act like it. -10 opinion point. lost all respect for that. cant believe its the same guy who i thought played smartly to beat me at rank 1 distractor last round. i think azzer should punish this act by removing profile awards and statistics from past ids. and a 1 round ban.... didnt the last ones who did it get perma ban. maybe harsh in a dying player base. but still something to deter others from this action as two members of this comunity, maybe three if titadams was being sarcastic, out of the handful that are on the forums...... just dont get it.

and to zouh

also you guys choose to be contactBle to send out noone ever chose to be contactable for no reason!!!

the fact two members of the comunity dont comprehend this is tragic. zhouj
you should have been drowned at birth if you cant honestly tell the difference? are you in HC or something? or just spooning chris at weekends?

its not being woken up by fair tactics or interesting game play. or the main reason people give out thier numbers to help some of your friends that you like and feel you owe. Its being woken up because one guy has your number and doesnt like being rushd. and if you cant tell how that is so ashamedly different that is to being pranked to help your firends an alliance members, then you are likely to do something just as bad. not only is it potential breach of legal and moral boundries but its also sad thats it is happening for the reason it is happening. pranking rank 2 alliance member becaus they rush you whilst your rank 1!!.....cant you even comprehend howpathetic that is...

and it makes the whole of HC look bad imo, even if its only one sad sad individual. especially as its non adrenalin rushed? eta 4 rpgs sent end of tick. you have tl and sa players, you have harriers that dont die well to rpgs without HD and you have shields. and you are larger than the sender. and have more land to recoup any losses quicker so not only does it show incompetance that not even one harrier or shields or sa or tl could send to kill or flak, if chris didnt want to be woken up. But shows chris and anyone who didnt want to kick him in a pretty bad light....id have kicked him just so he didnt have time to ad my phone number into his phone to prank me in later rounds!

Last edited:

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

I am sorry guys but I have to seriously disagree with 99% of the posters on this post.

If you guys want to be contactable and give out your phone numbers in order for your team members to contact you so you can survive an attack which is the positive side to contactability then you should also live with the fact that you gave your number out willingly and therefore should accept the fact that there are players out there and assuming you are not in the same alliance again that will use that number against you. Sorry but you guys have only got yourself to blame.

The simple fact is:

If you don't want to get woken up at night - don't give your phone number out.

Cheers

Coruba

And on a personal note I would not ever knowingly phone people during their night time - I hate doing it when they are online to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.