Pranking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
[Edit by Moderator] Thread closed. Bottom line: You can and will be locked in-game if you are caught pranking people purely to get them out of bed. This is a form of harassment and Azzer takes it extremely seriously.

So. As I'm a rushing route I have been attacking HC. They are contactable and get on most of the time

But someone HC members have taken it upon themselves to start pranking myself during my hours of sleep

My alliance pranks me I will respond and get on
But having less than 2 hours sleep due to prank phone calls because they don't like being attacked and using these low tactics to keep myself up is ridiculous

Not only have they openly told me they would carry on but they would also do it to other members of my alliance

So drawing people away from the game is really what HC want to do?

I would like people come on here and defend HC because I would very much like to hear it.

I have reported and said to whoever I will quit this game if this carries on

Shame sad/pathetic people have to ruin it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
People really store names and numbers in their phones onto the next round?

Wow, I keep names in my phone, once round is over, I remove them. But HC have really some lessons to learn. Think back to last round, who was with you then, and has a grudge on you for rushing them? Epic Lulz HC!

Angela

Harvester
Make sure you report it to the phone company and get there number blocked if they find a way around that going to the police for harasment is also another option.

This behaviour suprises me from this person and im not sure why maybe i actually thought he was more grown up than he actually is? but saying that i know 7 year olds who would know better.

It suprises me that HC actually think this behaviour is acceptable as well.

Steve_God

Official Helper
Make sure you report it to the phone company and get there number blocked if they find a way around that going to the police for harasment is also another option.

This behaviour suprises me from this person and im not sure why maybe i actually thought he was more grown up than he actually is? but saying that i know 7 year olds who would know better.

It suprises me that HC actually think this behaviour is acceptable as well.
^^ this.

Report to phone company to block their numbers, or report to police for harassment.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I'm quite annoyed you bring this out as a HC collective thing. As far as you've told me, this is in regard to one member, and as I replied to you in PM I will deal with it when I get a hold of him, and he will stop it. This is the action of a single individual - please do not bring the alliance into this.

Angela/Hamilton: obviously this is not a tactic we adhere to as a unit. This tactic has been used before in previous rounds, with condemnment from the playerbase, admin, and myself when it happened. As I told Leeroy in mail, I will not stand by and watch it happen if it's in my power to stop.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
I'm quite annoyed you bring this out as a HC collective thing. As far as you've told me, this is in regard to one member, and as I replied to you in PM I will deal with it when I get a hold of him, and he will stop it. This is the action of a single individual - please do not bring the alliance into this.

Angela/Hamilton: obviously this is not a tactic we adhere to as a unit. This tactic has been used before in previous rounds, with condemnment from the playerbase, admin, and myself when it happened. As I told Leeroy in mail, I will not stand by and watch it happen if it's in my power to stop.

Well you ignored my last mail I sent you, I had 2 pranks from unknown numbers at different times too

Which has been brought to my attention it wasn't my alliance
Chris had stopped by this point

Then carried on after.. I can't put my phone on silent either as it has my alarm
I think you need to look more carefully

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Well, you basically repeated yourself, and I found no need to mail you back the same thing I wrote the first time. I havn't had the time to talk to himyet, since I got a full day at uni, and he's been afk when I've been on.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'm sure leeroy is just calling HC out as a group (vs the one person) To kick-start action. I know most folks that play this game wouldn't even think about pranking someone for the sole reason of keeping them awake. I do still have a lot of numbers from folks I've played with in previous rounds.

(in my call-history for skype!)

Either way, he's told me that he wasn't going to do it anymore.. It's likely an angry decision made due to a lack of sleep.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Pathetic behavior. Certainly not the first time this has happened nor is it likely to be the last.

I hope HC does the right thing and kicks those responsible. I would certainly not want to be associated, even in the slightest bit, with players who stoop to such pathetic levels. I don't think an apology and a promise to not do it again would be sufficient if I was in charge.

If you are that upset about a game and about being rushed and losing sleep, then you really need to stop playing or stop caring so much. Turn off your damned phone. This is easily solved behavior. This is aimed at those who pranked out of rage, not at leeroy. It's pretty simple. If you get that worked up about this game, then you're doing it wrong. Suicide your troops, delete your ID, take a couple deep breaths and go do something else.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Pathetic behavior. Certainly not the first time this has happened nor is it likely to be the last.

I hope HC does the right thing and kicks those responsible. I would certainly not want to be associated, even in the slightest bit, with players who stoop to such pathetic levels. I don't think an apology and a promise to not do it again would be sufficient if I was in charge.

If you are that upset about a game and about being rushed and losing sleep, then you really need to stop playing or stop caring so much. Turn off your damned phone. This is easily solved behavior. This is aimed at those who pranked out of rage, not at leeroy. It's pretty simple. If you get that worked up about this game, then you're doing it wrong. Suicide your troops, delete your ID, take a couple deep breaths and go do something else.

I keep certain numbers of those who I use a lot - Twigs, Leeroy, Dachi, Kuda etc. all of which are numbers of those I used often enough in my alliance to save them in my phone!

When you mailed me this morning saying they pranked you online, I thought you meant they got your on to defend! Utterly disgusting.

I also call for Chris to be kicked for this.

Angela

Harvester

Then there is the fact that as far as i can tell he hasnt apoligised and just said to leeroy that he will carry on doing it and to other members as well.

Angela

Harvester

I keep certain numbers of those who I use a lot - Twigs, Leeroy, Dachi, Kuda etc. all of which are numbers of those I used often enough in my alliance to save them in my phone!

When you mailed me this morning saying they pranked you online, I thought you meant they got your on to defend! Utterly disgusting.

I also call for Chris to be kicked for this.

I would have to totally agree with Martin (yes you saw it here first i agreed with Martin!)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I keep certain numbers of those who I use a lot - Twigs, Leeroy, Dachi, Kuda etc.

It's true ... the amount of sexual text messages i get from Martin when I'm not even in his alliance is crazy.

P.s. If this is true and it's just 1 person then i'd agree with Dachi. If it's more than 1 then oh deaaaaaaaaaar.

zhouj

Harvester
Wait, the guy whose goal is to annoy other people with rushes is crying on the forums about losing sleep?

Hahaha. My warm, warm sympathies for your desperate and terrible plight.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
utterly disgraceful. They should be executed. I have a chainsaw, will that suffice as a tool for decapitation?

Seriously

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Who is the scum bag? Had this done to me before, not nice! I vote kick rape and im in the alliance!

Caranthir

Harvester
Wow Zhouj. just wow. There is a subtle difference between doing things in game and calling people on their phones in the middle of the night.

Angela

Harvester
Wait, the guy whose goal is to annoy other people with rushes is crying on the forums about losing sleep?

so you wouldnt object if someone not in your alliance or have anything to do with you, sat and pranked you all night while you was trying to sleep?

Leeroy

Head Gardener

If you rush me/ attack me whatever I couldn't care less and wouldn't be moaning

But having a prank call just to wake me up from HC is just bang out of order

Chris_

Head Gardener
Then there is the fact that as far as i can tell he hasnt apoligised and just said to leeroy that he will carry on doing it and to other members as well.

1) Told lucky i wouldn't do it again
2) Never said i would do it to other members

Not saying what i did was in any way right, just saying get your facts straight before you start spouting ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.