praise for the new bounty hunting system

wrath

Pruner
brilliant i tried it out earlier bloody brilliant, great returns better than the old system

well done azzer!!!! :p

Augustus

Head Gardener
Re: praise for the new bounty hunting system

I was a fan of the old system. Will try out the new system soon, once I have Spys and some decent LETs. But I still have some concerns...how will PoMs get decent Bounty(except through land stealing) when they will mainly be attacked by Biker routes? This is the main drawback of this system, as the game progresses, people will get attacked by the routes they are weakest against. Making it unfeasable for them to reataliate for Bounty, as the returns will probabaly not cover their losses.

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Augustus said:
I was a fan of the old system. Will try out the new system soon, once I have Spys and some decent LETs. But I still have some concerns...how will PoMs get decent Bounty(except through land stealing) when they will mainly be attacked by Biker routes? This is the main drawback of this system, as the game progresses, people will get attacked by the routes they are weakest against. Making it unfeasable for them to reataliate for Bounty, as the returns will probabaly not cover their losses.

But PoMs can't create bounty on themselves either can they? It's not like a they can kill a player... I have a feeling Bounty leans towards killing than land stealing more, so while at the moment bounties on steals are big... Ones LET get out, they won't be.

wrath

Pruner

at the minute it seems you just have to hit very hard on the first tick

Garrett

Landscape Designer

poms always had a drawback with the old bounty system... poms can only effectively bounty if you get hypnos then use your hypnos effectively and wisely etc etc