Potential for another ally

flameharvester

Head Gardener
With the death of attitude, anyone willing to try could easily pull together another alliance on all the spare members floating around.

yes Ftw is over, but many of them would love a ftf home...

Max

Garden Designer
I completely agree with Flamey. If anyone wants to start up a fresh FTF alliance, there are now no end of potential recruits who would relish the opportunity.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
i say we all go solo, all disband!

+1 for the lulz.

So basically, here iz events of the day:

Resistance begins. First wave is relatively successful. But then,

tumblr_m2t56tA56I1r142xto1_500.jpg

And game over. Attitude disbands. People are shocked. I eat chilli con carne. The world continues spinning.

Last edited:

flameharvester

Head Gardener
Oh well it was fun while it lasted, VIVA LA RESISTANCE! now we resist allowing them to get land rape them all last day of round ;)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
I will charlie sheen up one side of this round and down the other!

I was pleasantly surprised to see a resistance form. I didn't know how it'd go at first. It's a shame the resistance killed the rank 2 ally instead of rank 1 :(

i don't know why they couldn't hold it together, but i hope they all find homes/what they need to enjoy the rest of the round.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ummmmmmmm... WHAT exactly happened to attitude???

i've been sleeping lots (not sleep mode!) and when i woke up, attitude no longer existed. if someone can care to.... describe the whole scene, i'd appreciate it!! :D

thanks in advance!

Steve_God

Official Helper
I'll fill in on the part that I know as an outsider:

Resistance attacks were planned in advance (with several alliances storing seeds for about a week prior), which then took place yesterday.

First attack took place around 11:20 server time, and was very successful with 8k being stolen from HW, and then losing about 5 bil score in the process.

A second attack took place at 14:00 server time, which from what I gather was carnage and the resistance took a battering.

After that, really not quite sure why Attitude members starting disbanding...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
To elaborate on that which Steve has outlined:

The first resistance hit was wildly successful 8.2k land stolen, couple players died. But that was because 15 IDs were covered and we hadn't all planted/massed troops.

We were ready and waiting for the second hit which was a three target bash. We had all planted by then and had PA WALLS, and SAs piled around everywhere. We split our troops 33% everywhere, and raped. We also were shocked when no one really seemed to recall and everyone just kind of let themselves die.

Also there were some stealth rushes at the same time, that got obliterated by Massed SAs and Massed Humvees.

No idea why Attitude started disbanding though, we hadn't really retalled on them, after they suicided on us.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ahhhhh, okiesss. i didn't even know there was a resistance going! XD thanks a lot for the info! :D

yeah, i wonder why attitude disbanded, though!

Max

Garden Designer
Too much flak died on the fakes, so we couldn't actually fake our real units.

When you are buying up flak to fake PoMs, Hooligans and Arsonists, it gets costly VERY quickly :p

Meant we couldn't spread out over 15 targets again. Plus people go offline after the first hit and get lazy, as mentioned.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Too much flak died on the fakes, so we couldn't actually fake our real units.

When you are buying up flak to fake PoMs, Hooligans and Arsonists, it gets costly VERY quickly :p

Meant we couldn't spread out over 15 targets again. Plus people go offline after the first hit and get lazy, as mentioned.

--------------

[13:20] <Martin> because tbh, I don't give a f*ck about killing the PoM/Thief incs, I just want to have units surviving to kill their flak

Tacticks!

---------------

To elaborate on that which Steve has outlined:

The first resistance hit was wildly successful 8.2k land stolen, couple players died. But that was because 15 IDs were covered and we hadn't all planted/massed troops.

We were ready and waiting for the second hit which was a three target bash. We had all planted by then and had PA WALLS, and SAs piled around everywhere. We split our troops 33% everywhere, and raped. We also were shocked when no one really seemed to recall and everyone just kind of let themselves die.

Also there were some stealth rushes at the same time, that got obliterated by Massed SAs and Massed Humvees.

No idea why Attitude started disbanding though, we hadn't really retalled on them, after they suicided on us.

Also we a couple of errors due to being slightly 'frantic' which allowed two more players to lose land that shouldn't have. We then had sun, many units and were ready for the 2nd wave. Even if you had of attacked as effectively as before, we'd have made a pretty big mess of the resistance... we'd have had to have thought about it harder though!

Kudos for trying but you were at a huge disadvantage with the difficulty of organising and having far less units (and half of those being PoMs).

Bugger knows why Attitude disbanded - we certainly chucked a fair few incs at them after we'd killed our own inc knowing we could cover anything else to be sent at us. They were focused on the biggest members in range, but even a couple of those waves could have been stopped due to us not arranging for select units to go in certain orders (the weakness of being heavy on units which fire last tick) and they defended nothing...
I do understand since round-start there'd been plenty of internal issues though?

Elderveld

Official Helper
There were a number of factors that made the second wave so failure.
-I blame myself for not helping organise the second wave.( i actualy blame my damn boss for saying he took the day off and then showing up for 3/4th of the day.)
-I would of never agreed to do a 3 id bash, whit so many mobs spread over a fwew ticks aswell.
-The outcome of the alliance('s).
I dont blame anyone personaly, just that the current player base in the rank 2-3-4 alliances cannot, whit fwew day's in advance come up whit at least 15-17 of the 20 members each.

But **** happends. Better luck next time!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Why would they go from a 15-target hit to a 3-target bash? :S

This was the subject of some debate. We figure laziness? I can't think of any other reason.

I have no idea either, tbh. I heard it and thought it was stupid, but I expected there to be at least TWO recalls - But instead we threw any ability to fight away by taking risks that were totally unnecessary (and I personally thought 1/3rd to each inc was going to be the outcome of this abhorrently stupid idea).

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Why would they go from a 15-target hit to a 3-target bash? :S

This was the subject of some debate. We figure laziness? I can't think of any other reason.

I have no idea either, tbh. I heard it and thought it was stupid, but I expected there to be at least TWO recalls - But instead we threw any ability to fight away by taking risks that were totally unnecessary (and I personally thought 1/3rd to each inc was going to be the outcome of this abhorrently stupid idea).
anyone could see that coming. I was at the barbers when I saw the incoming and I felt so relieved.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The resistance was originally prompted by me approaching Dachi with an idea, and the idea that was approved of was totally cast aside for the one that happened - A sad outcome really, as we could have entirely prevented you planting effectively if my idea was the one that was followed.

Never mind - Hopefully it is lessons learned.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
The resistance was originally prompted by me approaching Dachi with an idea, and the idea that was approved of was totally cast aside for the one that happened - A sad outcome really, as we could have entirely prevented you planting effectively if my idea was the one that was followed.

Never mind - Hopefully it is lessons learned.

Sure thing mastermind ;) It's always a miracle plan when it isn't implemented.