• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

PoM

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
if i was wrong, we'd all be going, well done finally bikers / poms are working along side each other, the fact is we're not, poms got messed up because of the biker change, domino effect much.

i dont need to be along side any testing to know that poms have been nerf'd when they didnt need it, so get that silver spoon out your arse and accept it

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Calm down guys, it's just a pom, not your whole world :) Keep the posts to sensible debate and I'll keep my pwnstick in it's cupboard!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
if i was wrong, we'd all be going, well done finally bikers / poms are working along side each other, the fact is we're not, poms got messed up because of the biker change, domino effect much.

i dont need to be along side any testing to know that poms have been nerf'd when they didnt need it, so get that silver spoon out your arse and accept it

Did you even read what I said and what I responded to? I said you were wrong about why Poms were changed. Miss the point much?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
why were they changed then? as far as i know they were changed so that bikers could still kill poms?

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
why were they changed then? as far as i know they were changed so that bikers could still kill poms?

Polo said:
The route is currently far too strong against health based units, armoured units as well as units that have a bit of both. Poms can counter health and health/armour hybrids and HV can counter armour. This change makes poms stronger against health only whilst keeping HV's strength against armour but removes the dominance it has over health/armour hybrid units.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Polo said:
The route is currently far too strong against health based units, armoured units as well as units that have a bit of both. Poms can counter health and health/armour hybrids and HV can counter armour. This change makes poms stronger against health only whilst keeping HV's strength against armour but removes the dominance it has over health/armour hybrid units.

i still think you failed on what you meant to achieve

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Polo said:

i still think you failed on what you meant to achieve

I don't.