PNAPs

Zeggy

Digger
I've got a few questions on PNAPs...
This round is the first time I've tried to have any.

So, we can defence our NAPs, but how can I see when they have any incoming? Will it show up on my overview page?

Also: Is it possible to see when they are online?

I prefer a NAP system that's a little bit like alliances, where I can see if they're online and if there's any incoming... :(

Charlie_B

Harvester
Re: PNAPs

Zeggy said:
So, we can defence our NAPs, but how can I see when they have any incoming? Will it show up on my overview page?

Nope, you have to spy them to see their incoming just as you do with anyone else.

Is it possible to see when they are online?

Sure, if you have them on MSN ;)
There's no ingame way of showing, but I'd imagine the fast majority of people talk to their pnaps over messager services anyway. When you don't have access to one ther's always ingame mail.

I prefer a NAP system that's a little bit like alliances, where I can see if they're online and if there's any incoming... :(

Sorry! Apart from being able to defend them, there's no extra benefits like this. The whole point of being solo is that you don't get these advantages, and get other things to compensate.

Zeggy

Digger

Don't we also get injured units back faster, and a higher % of injured units?

Subdivisions

Harvester

I don't see why being able to see your PNAP's incoming is such a bad idea. It can really be tedious spying all the time, especially if your PNAP is halfway around the world and therefore on at completely different times...