Player base and state of game

Dvs

Digger
I be but a simple white boi and heres my take on the situation. This player-base is a joke. Not only are they cult like, where they can't even admit the simple fact this game is p2w, and no new players will come because of that fact.. but they a bunch of brain-dead retards too.

Not enough players, so they beg more bots ( which turns out to be a terrible idea)
Not enough players, so they asked for smaller alliances (on paper makes sense)
What does this player base do i wonder.. make a pact with every other alliance, leaving them with only but a handful of targets, which results in bashing them silly, which in turn reduces the player base even more 🤦‍♂️ u cant actually make up the level of retarded-ness i've witnessed this round

Thoughts on the changes
First of all, something needs to be done about this p2w mess we have become so use too, some of u guys (mainly the ones who have been given 'helper status' coincidentally) don't even consider it p2w loool. The best units for that route are behind a paywall people. Wake the **** up. Ohh but Dvs mate, u can counter them.. blah blah blahh.. the best ****ing units are behind a pay wall!! get rid of them or make them a normal unit. make some shitty unit like black knights that do jack ****, that cost the $5 or summik

Moving forward

i honesty cant see the point in this update, the unit changes are so negligible, what is the point? Jeeps are kinda broken tho and so are CG. The 15min delay on stats is a step backwards imo and i dont like it one bit.
the website being safe now is nice, good change, the website also looks a bit cleaners, also a nice change. emojis are a welcome addition also.
the id lists are broken and need reverting bk to the orginal state imo
balancing tweaks need to be made if the p2w aspect won't be addressed. Like lower the fire ini for sa, vamps, tls, marines, dragons, hypnos etc. Its actually jarring how good those p2w units are
the small delay after a tick is annoying, minor but annoying.

long story short, due to the level of retardedness and p2w aspect of the game, this will be my last round. This update had some potential, but the elephants in the room wasn't addressed imo

Alliances are still overpowered imo, the bashing people is actually jarring, should be a cap where u cant attack the same person more than 3 times a week or something.
solo need a buff, not some dowy 2.5% insurance. solo up against 12 people, with HQ units, eta 5 vision, a place to part their units at night and a damn defence boost. a solo has some **** gov defence that works against u if the attacker actually wanted your land, just send a decent amount, let sas kill some and they go and u get easy landz. The solos with high land count, might as well have 0 ar. The dev time is a mess this round, id say last round was worse but this round wasnt much better.

i dont actually expect azzar to address any of these issues considering its taken 13yrs to get this dowy/negligible update.. nor do i expect him to stop farming the cult like player base of their money every 2 months now.

GG

Last edited:

Dvs

Digger
Who's gonna tell him about the current Rank 1 player?
P2w doesn't mean you win the game out right. It's means if you can buy an advantage you wouldn't have had otherwise, or give you options you wouldn't of had otherwise it's pay 2 win. Also an entire mechanic is behind a paywall.. bribing. Cloners don't count because they so ****.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
P2w doesn't mean you win the game out right. It's means if you can buy an advantage you wouldn't have had otherwise, or give you options you wouldn't of had otherwise it's pay 2 win. Also an entire mechanic is behind a paywall.. bribing. Cloners don't count because they so ****.
This game has never been p2w, and the very fact you think it is is more of an indictment of your ability to play than anything else. Buying P-Units does give you access to some units, but the units you access don't give you an automatic win - nor even an advantage - over players without P-Units.

There are no P-Units that can't be fairly easily killed off, blocked, or otherwise negated by non-Punits. The whole concept of your gripe (while deliciously nostalgic, and very funny) is just on the wrong foundation. There are no advantages that money buys you in this game, especially when you compare it to games that are actually P2W. Every P-Unit can be beaten by non-Punits. Every route can be played effectively without the Punit, although the challenge does vary but other than bribing routes, they are all effective.

As far as bribing goes, it was always meant to be a bit of fun, and a unique challenge for players, not a main focal point of bushtarion. So yeah, it's functionally hidden away behind a paywall, if you want, but that doesn't really bother anyone, nor should it.

The best units are not behind a paywall. That's laughable. RPGs/Strikers/Apaches/Harriers/POMs/PBs/Dogs/TDs/PA/Nanos/CG are all free. All the Punits have their own weaknesses, and are not really that amazing an advantage.

Treedude

Harvester

Ah the old P2GAAYWHHO

Dvs

Digger
You must be delusional if you actually think there is no advantage to BUYING p-units. I've seen first hand people buying GC to save land. As mentioned before, p2w doesn't mean you win the game out right..
Azzar is clearly capitalising on people's competitiveness, if p-units were **** and frankly pointless, not many people would buy them would they? Your argument is void, you shouldn't have to counter a brought and paid for unit. SA, TLs, Dragons, Marines, F11s, Vamps, Sentry, Scrapbots are all stupidly good, dare I say, jarringly good.

SA are needed imo, and frankly I haven't seen a assassin spec op without sa in years.. I wonder why.

Dragons are needed.

F11s are needed if you're solo

TLs make the thug route so much better, if you want to do some serious damage, they are needed

Vamps are needed

Marines are just too good, allows you to attack every route in game pretty much. Options you wouldn't of had otherwise

Sentry is a must if you actually plan on doing well

Scrapbots are very good, gargs are even better though considering if you actually manage to get a fair amount. 3.5m is the max every held, can you imagine fight that on mid tick???

I have to ask, is Azzar paying you?? Because your bias is clouding your reason.

This game has never been p2w, and the very fact you think it is is more of an indictment of your ability to play than anything else. Buying P-Units does give you access to some units, but the units you access don't give you an automatic win - nor even an advantage - over players without P-Units.

There are no P-Units that can't be fairly easily killed off, blocked, or otherwise negated by non-Punits. The whole concept of your gripe (while deliciously nostalgic, and very funny) is just on the wrong foundation. There are no advantages that money buys you in this game, especially when you compare it to games that are actually P2W. Every P-Unit can be beaten by non-Punits. Every route can be played effectively without the Punit, although the challenge does vary but other than bribing routes, they are all effective.

As far as bribing goes, it was always meant to be a bit of fun, and a unique challenge for players, not a main focal point of bushtarion. So yeah, it's functionally hidden away behind a paywall, if you want, but that doesn't really bother anyone, nor should it.

The best units are not behind a paywall. That's laughable. RPGs/Strikers/Apaches/Harriers/POMs/PBs/Dogs/TDs/PA/Nanos/CG are all free. All the Punits have their own weaknesses, and are not really that amazing an advantage.