Petition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Harvester
Look i know between me and sith we havnt been the most favourable characters as of late, But come on the games barely got any players left and you removed him from a dead forums for just joking around etc... Let him back in seriously... What the hell lol I'm pretty certain neither of us have been by far the worst people on these forums over the lifetime of bush, Ive seen many arguments in the past!

Forgive and forget that's what jesus would have wanted right? :lol:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
So is it that Sith won't give you a blowjob until you get him back?

Ash

Harvester
You're literally all going to hell...
Jesus still loves you... But I think you're a c**t ;-)

tumblr_lw0eylvQlB1qeryvu.jpg

Ash

Harvester
maybe, if jesus ever existed. which he didn't. so no.

Can you prove he didn't? ;)

I don't have to disprove what hasn't been proven. Take your circular argument someplace else.

That's like a complete Non Sequitur... If you want a Creationism Vs Science debate I'll gladly comply, But might I suggest we take it to a different section Hahahaha
P.S There's no way to prove or disprove whether there was a Jesus so ... Yea, Invalid argument! ;-)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
to be fair Jesus was definitely a real person. What's fake is all the voodoo **** he supposedly pulled off

Jerrysminion

Harvester
Does Bushtarion create schizophrenia when people choose to play multiple accounts ....
or...
are schizophrenics drawn to playing multiple accounts like fly's are attracted to the zappers?

Coon1

BANNED
Geez Garrett. If it wasn't true, why would they write a book about it? If someone wrote it down, it must be true. Didn't you know that?!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
to be fair Jesus was definitely a real person. What's fake is all the voodoo **** he supposedly pulled off

This ^

I think science has proven half the stuff claimed what he did is bull. And common sense just prevails on the rest.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Humans did not evolve from monkeys; humans and monkeys both evolved from an extinct common ancestor.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Geez Garrett. If it wasn't true, why would they write a book about it? If someone wrote it down, it must be true. Didn't you know that?!

I know, right? just like how people write about unicorns and ogres. how could they have written that, without there being unicorn ogres? I want one as a pet :(

Ash

Harvester
Just for the record I'm a very outspoken atheist, I am 100% behind science, technology and evolution....
I just enjoy trolling you lot for the shitz n Gigs because you rise to it so easily :lol: Hahahaha

Back to original point though... Jesus wants YOU the mods to let Sith back in for doing basically sod all! Stop being such buzzkillingtons! Seen more life at a funeral!

Status
Not open for further replies.