Out of interest..

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Dont u guys remembr ank? Clearly best ROUTE is bunkers. High ad. High hd. High armour. Fast firing. Health flak(not the best but its something). chance for cloning. Stealth harvesters for armored flak. Dont forgt massive amounts of gardnrs, not many units are as cost effective as gardners in a fight

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Dont u guys remembr ank? Clearly best ROUTE is bunkers. High ad. High hd. High armour. Fast firing. Health flak(not the best but its something). chance for cloning. Stealth harvesters for armored flak. Dont forgt massive amounts of gardnrs, not many units are as cost effective as gardners in a fight

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
no matter how many times in a row you post, there will be no imbaleetezzmode here.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
[unit]siren[/unit]
1.44 stopped 2.2 TL = 1:1.53
1.00 stopped 1.34 Assassins =1:1.34
1.00 stopped 2.06 Sniper =1:2.06 Pre Buff
1.00 stopped 1.76 PB =1:1.76 Pre Buff 1.99post buff

[unit]RPG Trooper[/unit]
1.0 killed 0.11 Dragon = 1:0.11
1.0 killed 0.13 siren = 1:0.13
1.0 killed 0.7 sorc = 1:0.17

[unit]terrorist leader[/unit]
0.94 killed 0.56 siren = 1:0.59
2.36 killed 1.229 sorc = 1:0.52
126.3 killed 63 golem = 1:0.499
0.47 killed 0.149 dragon = 1:0.31

I cba to argue antisback, but Ive played dragons 4 times and tls 5 times, since profile awards. Thats a fair bit of testing with both route And these values havent let me down since. And when i play a siren heavy dragon i get 3:1:1 siren sorc dragon. And it certainly certainly works. And these values you dont believe ive used numerous times. And believe me hooli/tl loses unless much bigger, and then they break even virtuallt, Im more scared of dogs and rightly so.

But that set up makes you robo bait. So its still not like the ezzemode bunkerz. But is able to do like max says imo. And i posted after edd but didnt realise he had said the same thing two experienced players quoting the same value...gotto be something in that surely. And just because people dont use the route in that way doesnt mean it cannot be played like that. Just people seem to prefer mass sorc/golem for anti armour (robo/striker) and anti pom. Which i can understand.

antisback

Head Gardener
Meh I cba to argue either, I don't even play anymore. Let's just agree to disagree, I'm still fairly convinced (from experience) of equal sized hool tl combo will beat fant players of any setup (and i'm sure you're still fairly convinced of the opposite). A heavy HD route like dragons has nothing to fear from mass dogs if setup right.

Your ratio of TL on dragon doesn't account for hooligan stripping, which as I say are pretty much the most cost effective armour strippers on the game.

timtadams

Landscape Designer

didn't you quit? :p

timthetyrant

Head Gardener

didn't you quit? :p

i told u i just revisited KoC and a spin off out of boredom. I got bored of that after a week and bushy was clearly next in line, maybe i can stick to bushy for more than a week... maybe

Steve_God

Official Helper
Which is the best route? Well that's like asking what's the best of rock paper or scissors - there is no right answer.

This.

The best route changes each round, and it's often luck, or game trends that decide it.

What will often happen is one round, you'll get a themed alliance, that wins, that are say all PoMs... the following round, you tend to see an increase in anti-PoM routes, such as Thug, so the best route that round would infact be anything that counters Thugs well, as the chances of hitting a good route are higher.

That said, with the current state of the game and few players, that effect isn't as big as it used to be.