O.o | R38

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
I just read the last page or two of this thread, can't figure out topic of this thread.

Well trolled geuiz.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
It's about round 38. Well, at least that's what the title has led me to believe.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
its mostly become a place for people to spam when they get bored, the discussion was done over a month ago..

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
But the DISScussion is still going strong, LuckySports, you filthy naab!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Rofl - I just saw the alliance standings on a friends' phone, and it's appalling. Top ten used to be a relatively competent alliances' place, now it's just for anyone who can fill an alliance. Then before that it was first page...
Sad times, people.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Rofl - I just saw the alliance standings on a friends' phone, and it's appalling. Top ten used to be a relatively competent alliances' place, now it's just for anyone who can fill an alliance. Then before that it was first page...
Sad times, people.

It's been like that for at least ten rounds. It isn't exactly a new phenomenon.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Sad times, people.

this is true.. Its been like that for AT LEAST the last 3 rounds, Sinces those are the ones I've played recently.. :p

Right now, R1 is bigger than damn near all the other alliances combined.. maybe more.. The game has declined dangerously..

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Sad times, people.

this is true.. Its been like that for AT LEAST the last 3 rounds, Sinces those are the ones I've played recently.. :p

Right now, R1 is bigger than damn near all the other alliances combined.. maybe more.. The game has declined dangerously..

Well not always - Round 30 is the last competitive round I remember, and that was TBA round. Rofl.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Sad times, people.

Well not always - Round 30 is the last competitive round I remember, and that was TBA round. Rofl.

you obviously forget that 31 (due to a certain backstabbing incident) was competitive with the entirety of the middle of the round being taken up with a resistance against ReRR :p

and 30 was hardly competitive, TBA took the top, resistance attacked, they moved members about, resistance failed >.>

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Sad times, people.

you obviously forget that 31 (due to a certain backstabbing incident) was competitive with the entirety of the middle of the round being taken up with a resistance against ReRR :p

and 30 was hardly competitive, TBA took the top, resistance attacked, they moved members about, resistance failed >.>

TBA is probably the least competitive round from around that time. Round 31 was competitive with at least 4 good alliances, round 32 was competitive for a while, round 33 was very competitive with Asphyxia/GC/NOMW.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Sad times, people.

TBA is probably the least competitive round from around that time. Round 31 was competitive with at least 4 good alliances, round 32 was competitive for a while, round 33 was very competitive with Asphyxia/GC/NOMW.

And I was playing in rank 7 alliance that round - We had a brilliant time fighting with about 6/7 other alliances, and having the occasional larger incomings. Whilst alot of you may of had a crap round, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
On the subject of this round, I'm trying to confirm something a friend has a fear about; Is Recon kick-raping people to steal the rank 1 stealer award? If so, that is extremely lame.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I didn't say the round wasn't fun, I said it wasn't competitive. Of course fun is entirely subjective so what is fun for some is not for others. I also enjoyed that round bounty hunting with RPGs in EH when we had 0 nigh****ch players and everyone had to hit sleep by midnight or die, but that does not blind me to the fact that in terms of competition it was a poor round.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I didn't say the round wasn't fun, I said it wasn't competitive. Of course fun is entirely subjective so what is fun for some is not for others. I also enjoyed that round bounty hunting with RPGs in EH when we had 0 nigh****ch players and everyone had to hit sleep by midnight or die, but that does not blind me to the fact that in terms of competition it was a poor round.

I remember being the bane of MattM's attempt at being nightcover in that round :p
All I wanted was to kill his Vamps :(