^o^ have declared war on our alliance!

Souls

Official Helper
I'll crush you like a bug! BRING IT OOOOOOONNNNNNNN:evil:

AndyM

Pruner
Fight! Burn! Kill!

Maybe I should have consulted the alliance elders before doing this. Meh. Yee shall die beneath my troopz!!

anteater-sith350.JPG

Souls

Official Helper
*In the voice of AndyM*

Of course the war is still on! You are going to wake up to zeros tomorrow!

itsatrap.jpg

Davs

Garden Designer
loving the pic, MAndy - sadly not as good as the original, but still awesome <3

AndyM

Pruner
Fri 4th Oct, year 4. Early hours War Rescinded

The score of our war declaration target, KHaoS, has dropped so low that our war declaration against them has been rescinded

gg, unlucky tho.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
because balderbasterds took our most important player (DRAGON) we (^o^) have declared war against them.

give him back or else we will make hobbezak sent pictures of günther to all of your alliance members!

Davs

Garden Designer
give him back or else we will make hobbezak sent pictures of günther to all of your alliance members!

surely that's a reason to keep this Dragon chap, Günther is one of the sexehest men alive!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

surely that's a reason to keep this Dragon chap, Günther is one of the sexehest men alive!

Aye, what he meant was, that I would send them pictures of no Günther, which means it will be very unawesome pictures of men in speedos.
I'm sure the people who have seen my pictures of men in speedos, can testify that by doing this, it means I'm very serious about getting Dragon back. I'm willing to go extremely far for him!

TaO

Tree Surgeon
If i was you guys..
SEND DRAGON BACK!
I have seen some of those pics, and trust me... Borat in a speedo is good looking compared to that.

Oow and, Hobbe.. how far is extremly far? Double anal penetration?