^o^ Alliance Story

AndyM

Pruner
It started out a sunny day in September. Hobbe and Astanjose were discussing Belgian politics over a spot of tea and some intravenous drug abuse. In a state of euphoria they decided to create an alliance. That fateful day unleashed an alliance that was destined for greatness. Its name you ask? It is unable to be spoken due to its symbolic nature, though linguists believe that it is phonetically similar to the Bible recited whilst sucking on a lollipop.

The alliance grew in numbers. The members grew out of control and anarchy was rife. Photos of anteaters and Admiral Akbar were commonplace. It was out of nowhere that a new member who, meaning well, did something that was so outrageous, so sick and twisted, the recollection is haunting me even as I write this. Yes. He created a politics thread entitled 'Defence'.

When the shock of that had died down. We turned our eyes to the realm of Gondor. Souls had thrown us a deadly insult. One that we couldn't ignore.

A long story cut short. We smote KHaoS with our army of species of the suborder Vermilingua and the order Pilosa. With our enemy in ruins, we turned to recruiting once again. It was at that point that Dragon joined us. Oh Dragon. What would we have done if you hadn't turned up? He whipped us into shape. No more spamming. SnS don't have spammy politics! Order from chaos. We were changed men (and women).

Such was the sheer brilliance of Dragon, he was soon elevated to our highest powaz. He was even crowned leader of the alliance for a brief period, before being overthrown by a military coup. Everything was going fine and dandy. Caps lock was being abused. The 'IMPORTANT MESSAGES' thread was containing important messages. Most of all, we had Dragon.

April 23rd Early Hours of the Morning.

DISASTER STRUCK!

A new thread appeared on politics that shook us to our very core. 'IT HAS BECAME[sic] MY TIME TO LEAVE'.

Dear God. What have we done. Promises were broken. Powaz were revoked. And Dragon was gone.

Balderdash weren't really worthy enemies. They were easier to beat than KHaoS. Housing our previous leader, war was declared. Waves were sent. Tanks were exploded. Only one winner emerged. ^o^ had prevailed once again.

Through the rubble we saw a shining light. Walking towards us out of the gloom was something amazing. Something none of us believed could happen. Yes my friend. DRAGON HAD RETURNED!

The ^o^ way of life continued. Defence was few and far between. Many a game of scrabble ended in tears. As alliances were locked, we realised that the men standing on either side of us were the men we would finish the round with. As comrades we fought on.

It was around this time that something odd happened. A new message from a certain mythical flying beast appeared on the "IT HAS BECAME MY TIME TO LEAVE" thread:

Politics wrote:
From: The Dragon Of The West [922], 13th Oct, 10:10:17 Delete Edit Quote
MU HAH HAH HA HA HA ALL THE THREADS HAVE MBEEN DELETED EVEN THE ALLIENCE STORY

But alas his efforts were in vain for the use of the journal function meant that the story lived on, and the heart of Dragon was saddened, saddened.

The end of the round is nigh. But the legend that was ^o^ shall live on through all those that experienced it.

Final alliance lineup - Hiuey, Squeaks, koeniej, Changer, Josh624, Assassin, Brittany, Bored, Manger, Charlie_B, Treedude, ID Selection, DerangeD_ClowN, AndyM, Hobbezak, Atsanjose, Dragon, Hilly, Benneh/Nightmare.

Memorable Quotes:
The quotes from politics should be read from the bottom upwards

Subject: re: LEADERSHIP

The Dragon Of The West, ID 922 wrote:
Please make me leader now please

nah

----------------

From: Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway [3480], 30th Sep, 19:43:15 Delete Edit Quote
[21:29:55] <Koeniej> thay dragon guy
[21:30:00] <Koeniej> keep him pls
[21:30:17] <Koeniej> makes me hard

We have a fan!

----------------
From: Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway [3480], 30th Sep, 14:26:27 Delete Edit Quote
n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

From: That's what she said [2529], 30th Sep, 14:25:52 Delete Edit Quote
sure ^_^

From: The Dragon Of The West [922], 30th Sep, 14:25:32 Delete Edit Quote
BUT I DID IT BECAUSE I WNTED U ALL 2 SEE IT

From: The Dragon Of The West [922], 30th Sep, 14:25:20 Delete Edit Quote
DAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: That's what she said [2529], 30th Sep, 14:24:34 Delete Edit Quote
you send your mail with alliance mail :D

From: The Dragon Of The West [922], 30th Sep, 14:21:48 Delete Edit Quote
U LOT ARE BASTERDS SPYING ON ME

From: That's what she said [2529], 30th Sep, 13:09:13 Delete Edit Quote
In our outbox of alliance mail:

Private Sent to: Reading Fest Fluffed alliance HQ Tue 29th Sep, 2009. 22:10:55 GMT
Subject:

hi their i was wondering if i could join your allience i have gone down the route wich gives you terrorists. I am currently in the allience ^o^ but if you let me join then i will be gratefull and bring the people who are in that allience i.d. with me. Please tell me if you will let me join so i can get their i.ds ready. i have already sent my request to join.

Thank You

LOL SPY FAIL :D

----------------

From: The Dragon Of The West [922], 29th Sep, 22:39:52 Delete Edit Quote
no i aint i was the leader of the greatest allience for 3 rounds

[last edited: 29th Sep, 22:40]

From: I have become comfortably numb [1937], 29th Sep, 22:37:11 Delete Edit Quote
I started a couple days ago, and I have more land and am farther teched than you are... so yes, you are a **** "pl8r" (plater?)

From: The Dragon Of The West [922], 29th Sep, 22:18:54 Delete Edit Quote
ITS OKAY I AM PROBLEY THE BEST PLYER HERE I WAS THE 1 WHO WAS THE LEADER OF THE ALLIENCE SEED AND EVEN THE LEADER OF THIS ALLIENCE WAS A MEMBER OF IT SO IT GOES TO PROVE I AINT A **** PL8R

---------------

Private Sent by: The Dragon Of The West [922] Sat 19th Sep, 2009. 09:45:16 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: Possition
Hey their i was wondering if you could give me a position in the allience please. I would be very gratefull.

Thank You.

----------------

Private Sent by: ^o^ alliance HQ Thu 24th Sep, 2009. 16:58:56 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
mudkips are third generation pokemon. have a good day :)

(mass mail sent by My belly feels warm and tingly [9372])

----------------

Private Sent by: ^o^ alliance HQ Thu 24th Sep, 2009. 13:32:14 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
How many monkeys does it take to open a can of tuna?

This isn't a joke or a riddle. I actually want to know. Reply asap plz.

(mass mail sent by The Mildly Shocked Anteater [1505])

--------------------

Private Sent by: ^o^ alliance HQ Wed 23rd Sep, 2009. 14:53:43 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
The first to reply with the correct ingame name of the official alliance mudkip, gets a free homevideo of AndyM doing naughty things to his pet sheep.

(mass mail sent by Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway [3480])

--------------------

Private Sent by: ^o^ alliance HQ Sat 12th Sep, 2009. 12:27:58 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
I've found our allies

funny-pets-halloween-costumes-dogs-dressed-up-in-fast-food-outfits.jpg

(mass mail sent by Round of the Master Kills [4628])

---------------

And my personal favourite:

Private Sent by: ^o^ alliance HQ Fri 09th Oct, 2009. 17:11:32 GMT Reply Forward
Subject: Allience Developments
Hi everyone as you all may know havoc is going to start in a while. Since everyone is going to be in this alliance I think that we should start the allience development:-Satellite Station which takes 180 Ticks and costs £410,000,000,000.
What I am asking you all to do is please Donate some money to the alliance. I am going to do the same but let me plant my seeds and sell my plants first.

Thank You

(mass mail sent by The Dragon Of The West [922])

Last edited by a moderator:

Bored

Pruner

Hi everyone as you all may know havoc is going to start in a while. Since everyone is going to be in this alliance I think that we should start the allience development:-Satellite Station which takes 180 Ticks and costs £410,000,000,000.
What I am asking you all to do is please Donate some money to the alliance. I am going to do the same but let me plant my seeds and sell my plants first.

Thank You

Epic tactic is epic. He was revolutionizing how the game was played...

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

Thank You

Epic tactic is epic. He was revolutionizing how the game was played...

Rofl this was hilarious.

I remember everyone donating towards it, for him then to moan at me to donate as well.. AFTER the development had been started

Nice logic... We've already spent on the development, with two days to go, so why don't you waste some of your money (and score) on the alliance funds?

Dragon has serious game skills, he should recieve God status.

Davs

Garden Designer
The reputation of Dragon makes me wish so much that I had indeed joined the ranks of ^o^. Sounds like you guys had a hilarious time :)

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
The reputation of Dragon makes me wish so much that I had indeed joined the ranks of ^o^. Sounds like you guys had a hilarious time :)

There's still time.

Join his "allience"* this round and you'll experience his unrivalled experience and wisdom first hand.

* an "allience" is an alliance, only better, because Dragon's in it.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

There's still time.

Join his "allience"* this round and you'll experience his unrivalled experience and wisdom first hand.

i dont see his alliance on the alliancepage anymore :(

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

There's still time.

Oh dear...

I sent him a HQ message yesterday asking how recruitment was going...

I guess he's just upset that ^o^ is no more, and his faithful admirers aren't there to poke fun at him.

SOMEBODY RECRUIT THIS MAN/WOMAN/CHILD/IT!!

Do it for the sake of Bushtarion.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

There's still time.

He deleted.
Restarted though. I have a special Dragon sensor, I can sense his id from 50 ranks away.

Arif257

Weeder
Guys i have returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i the dragon of the west a.k.a. (me) has returned still at age 15 :p youngest most wanted player of bushtarion ever has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 add me on this forums peeps im playing this new round!

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Guys i have returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes i the dragon of the west a.k.a. (me) has returned still at age 15 :p youngest most wanted player of bushtarion ever has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 add me on this forums peeps im playing this new round!

how much is 15 DRAGON years in human years?