No valid cookie!!!

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
I use a couple of different devices to play on, PC, laptop, phone and tablet. But for some reason every now and again when I log in on my tablet it thinks it's a new device. Any insight on this. It's not getting near to the lower end so I'm not in danger of getting locked out, it's more of an annoyance and wondered if it's something to do with the tablet itself or the game?

Anyone else had similar issues?

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Yes. I play on my phone and laptop and get the message too. As you say, more of an annoyance more than anything.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I guess some mobile devices automatically clear cache/cookies to preserve memory

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
images

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
The Bushtarion sessions database was cleared of data recently, this shouldn't have effected your account apart from logging you out once, but this happened a few days after the game was brought back.

I'd advise clearing all your devices of Bushtarion related data, cookies etc, an then try again.

Last edited:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
also, take care if you clear history. Sometimes cookies will be cleared depending on your preferences. Im pretty sure FF on android does this.