NLD/NLT strip for LET?

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Ive wondered about this quite a number of times.

Can NLD/NLT strip for LET?

E.g. Hippy vans stripping for hypnos.

Initially i would think not...

But the mechanics would be simpler if there was only variable for each armour and health, and then the unit is either killed or distracted depending on the unit that takes its health down to zero.

The alternative would be to have at least three separate variables of each armour and health for a single unit. In which case NLD would not strip for LET.

Sorry if this has been answered before, but stupid search wont let me search for "NLD"

Elevnos

BANNED
I'm pretty sure LETs can strip for everything so I'd imagine that it can be the other way around too... I don't know though :p

Max

Garden Designer
The answer is... YES! :D

So for example, a hooligan can most definitely strip armour off the enemy before TLs fire, resulting in a greater number of kills if you proportion things right.

And Hippy Vans can strip for Snipers before RPGs come out.

This system works well in my view :)

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I've always thought this shouldn't be true (but it is). Hools disabling, let's say rangers, in a way that makes them take off their armour is pretty awesome ;D

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
hooligans are the most under appreciated early unit in the game. It NEVER loses its usefulness! I dont know why people dont use it more.

Steve_God

Official Helper
I've always thought this shouldn't be true (but it is)
To me it kinda makes sence in a simplistic way.
Say you've got a Military Officer, against a Protestor and a Terrorist Leader.
The Protestor distracts the Officer causing him/her to to look one way, and the Terrorist shoots the Officer from behind which he's not looking :p

CFalcon

Official Helper
This doesn't explain how the protester persuades the officer to strip though.

Protester whores.