NBS Trouble

Benjai

Weeder
Has anyone had any problems with NBS not working? If some I could really use some help. It has decided to go on strike and not function properly. I'm not exactly sure why.

Any help is good help!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
nbs for firefox has not been updated since ffx has been updated (at least 6 times) and so the hax/ar calc isn't exactly right. you could contact polo for a chrome extension for a fiver.

other than uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling nbs for firefox (if there are problems beyond the hax/etc), i doubt there is much of anything you can do as the coder of nbs is not providing support.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Has anyone had any problems with NBS not working? If some I could really use some help. It has decided to go on strike and not function properly. I'm not exactly sure why.

Any help is good help!

try antisbacks?

Godsend9701

Harvester
NBS is working fine for me, and i use firefox aswell, i keep everything updated too

Benjai

Weeder
nbs for firefox has not been updated since ffx has been updated (at least 6 times) and so the hax/ar calc isn't exactly right. you could contact polo for a chrome extension for a fiver.

other than uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling nbs for firefox (if there are problems beyond the hax/etc), i doubt there is much of anything you can do as the coder of nbs is not providing support.

i think i can roughly guess the calc's, it can't be off by THAT much. Has anyone got the link for nbs?? or knows what thread it is in? i will try to re-install it...

Benjai

Weeder

Any help is good help!

try antisbacks?

yeah, i have it, but i find it to take to long when i'm trying to get a quick answer. But if i can not fix nbs i will persivere

Terrakan

Harvester

i think i can roughly guess the calc's, it can't be off by THAT much. Has anyone got the link for nbs?? or knows what thread it is in? i will try to re-install it...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16748644/nobreakspace%40nobreakspace.com.xpi

taken from the nobreakspace thread

Benjai

Weeder

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16748644/nobreakspace%40nobreakspace.com.xpi

taken from the nobreakspace thread

thank you very much, i shall try that out a bit later when i am not as busy and let you know how everything goes

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Any help is good help!

try antisbacks?

yeah, i have it, but i find it to take to long when i'm trying to get a quick answer. But if i can not fix nbs i will persivere

What do you mean antisbacks "takes too long"? Takes to long to do what?